New from Marvel: The X-Men vs. the WWE!

(From "Blue Bolt" number 5, 1940.)

9 Responses to New from Marvel: The X-Men vs. the WWE!

1. Avatar McKnight57 says:

Am I the only one seeing a distinct lack of nose on this guy in the suit? Looks like Bat Boy grew up and replaced Vince McMahon.

2. Avatar Gero says:

So does this mean we’ve finally solved Bob Crane’s murder?

3. Kaldath Kaldath says:

The X-men want to take out the Pandas ? WWF= World Wildlife Fund who successfully sued and forced Vince McMahon to change the name of his wrestling organization roughly 12 years ago which is now called the WWE! ( World Wrestling Entertainment )

Thanks Kaldath, title changed.

5. Avatar Dionne Jinn says:

McKnight57:

No, I see it too… or don’t see it… I mean don’t see the nose but a lack of one… and I just got completely confused in my explanation…

6. Avatar Nick Hentschel says:

Keeping it in the Marvel/WWE realm, but getting away from the X-Men, I can actually picture “Real American” being used as Cpt. America’s entrance music, instead of Hulk Hogan’s…

7. Kaldath Kaldath says:

Nick Hentschel:

Of course Hogan is no longer affiliated with the WWE and is now with Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling (TNA) and uses a remix of the Old wCw’s nWo music as his entrance music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbVdeYn0TuE

8. Avatar spidercow2012 says:

“…and then it said ‘P.S.: I got your nose!’

9. Avatar Herr D says:

Don’t be confused by the few bits they have in common–personality troubles, looking for fights, costumes, etc. . . . the X-men have some funny and fake sounding dialogue, where WWE has some funny and fake looking moves.