Next up in our Seven Deadly Sins series of character design contests is Greed!
Your design challenge for this week is to create a character or characters based on something related to the second of the Deadly Sins, "greed". Your character could be named greed, or you could build a mentalist who inspires greed in his or her victims; a classic "dungeon crawl" group of adventurers looking to plunder the nearest goblin cave; a gold-hungry Dragon; the Generalized Recovery / Exploration / Exploitation Device robot; or anything else you could think of related to the desire to own everything.
But really, it's up to you. Just make a great illustration based on the concept of "greed".
The rules are the same as usual:
- All entries must be in JPG or PNG form (BMPs are too big), posted to a publicly accessible website (like ImageShack, PhotoBucket, the UGO Forums, whatever);
- Entries must be made as a comment or comments to this post, containing a link directly to the image and the character name;
- The image cannot have been used in any previous HeroMachine character design contest;
- Please name your files as [your name]-[character name].[file extension]. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his "Bayou Belle" character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Please make the link go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). If you see "preview" or "rotate" somewhere in the link you're probably doing it wrong.
- All entries must be in by next Monday, when I'll choose a winner.
The person with the winning entry as selected by our expert panel (i.e. me) will win their choice of a) a portrait to go in HeroMachine 3, b) an item to go in HeroMachine 3, or c) a custom black and white "Sketch of the Day" style drawing (also by me).
No limit again this week, knock yourselves out.
Good luck, everyone!