(From "Weird Comics" number 5, 1940.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Is it just me, or is the guy on the table wearing a frilly shirt and a mini-skirt?
That’s why he’s going to have such a time when he sobers up in 2200 years or so. There are some friends you should just never get blitzed with.
The title of that comic really does give a wonderful description of what you’re about to read, doesn’t it?
Sheesh, what with the knife, and the sharpening, and the rearing back your hand… oy!
Wow can you say “overkill”!!!
No, Gero! That’s a frilly sleeveless Blouse, and a perfectly functional pair of tights! Much more practical for being melded with the Earth for 2200 years by means of a higly-dubious Occult ritual! Sheesh, doesn’t anyone know ANY of the Fashion Basics, anymore? 😉
So random, why 2200 years later. Your fired as an evil ocult leader! Why not just cover him in honey and steak him down next to a giant ant hill and sit back in a fold out chair with some popcorn and enjoy the music of his misery.
Ha, I bet he’ll have a pretty good time considering he’ll be rock hard. *snicker*
TOOL (7): Remind me never to piss you off.
“Can’t we just write all over his face with magic marker? How long is this going to take? We need the beer-pong table back!”
@McKnight57, LOL yeah I have a twisted mind but the voices in there help keep me in check
Take a look at the background characters…Slab Boy is not alone in the “I thought a skirt would go with this outfit” department.