Insects have bacteria babies?

(From "Fantastic Comics" number 6, 1940.)

14 Responses to Insects have bacteria babies?

1. Avatar Mr.MikeK says:

Only when they are being worked on by the top sceintists and their new chemicals.

2. Avatar The Eric says:

Wow, impressive “insects”.

I know, Eric, nothing about this scene makes sense. The insects aren’t insects; the aliens’ giant balloon heads; the short alien in back working on equipment he has no hope of reaching; the “scientific” attack plan. It’s all ridiculous!

4. Avatar Gero says:

Their “insects” appear to be made up of two lizards and a winged spider…

5. Avatar punkjay says:

I guess this plan proves that just because your race has a giant brain does not mean you actually use it properly

6. Avatar Nick Hentschel says:

Just another day at the office for Monsanto…

7. Avatar Reader Kate says:

The giant insects are adorable!

8. Avatar Patriot_Missile says:

It’s spelled “D-I-S-E-A-S-E”! Shure shows how much smartness them alien types done have, Ah reckon. Spelling bee. There, I typed it.

Hi-5, Mr. Hentschel. Never judge a book by it’s cover-up.

Are these aliens related to South Park’s Mr. Mackie?

“See, what we need to do is breed poisonous insects, mmmmmkay. Then we can cover the Earth in giant bacteria, mmmmkay.”

10. Avatar punkjay says:

LOL @ myro: I think you got something there!!!

11. Avatar EnderX says:

Of course they’re insects. They’ve got six legs, don’t they?

And that’s not a spider – take a closer look. Obviously, it’s a bottom-feeding fuzzy batfish.

Besides, they’re obviously not ‘insects’ as we on Terra understand the term – they’re “Posionous” insects – clearly, these are the insects of planet Posion. Which produces ‘Desease’ germs.

What gets me is that it looks like Peter Parker’s sneaking off with their secret formula – tell me that’s not spiderman picking that barrel up in the background.

12. Avatar William A. Peterson says:

IN THE FUTURE, they will be insects, and that little feller will be able to reach that equipment… with the Power of Sceince!

13. Avatar frankie says:

I see a dragon-insect with a skeloton body, a lizard-insect and I see a spider(which is an arachnid), or possibly a multi-legged fuzzball-insect with a bat wing, unless that wing belongs to whatever kind of isect that is behind it with the fish tail.

Oh, and one of those aliens is getting ready to lift the dragon’s tail up, so that he can probe it.

14. Avatar Loki says:

….maybe there using Bees?
    A deadly bee weapon…