(From "Planet Comics" number 3, 1940. Is "Women are bad drivers" even still a stereotype any more, or has seventy years of better driving records than men finally killed it?)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
It may not be a stereotype but it sure is funny!
She’s just trying to play it like she did it on purpose. Really she just got lost and didn’t ask for directions, and now doesn’t want to give the guy the satisfaction of knowing that.
“Is “Women are bad drivers” even still a stereotype any more, or has seventy years of better driving records than men finally killed it?”
22 years of driving amongst them hasn’t made me think so, I’ll tell you that…
*Looks around to see if my wife is peering over shoulder…alright, coast clear*
“It’s not my fault that you decided to stare at my chest instead of stopping me from changing course! You were still there to do something!”
Hey wait! I think I lost this argument when it was presented to me.
Wow this girl needs a makeover in the shirt department
What the hell is with that woman’s head?
And ladies, in Arizona anyway, are worse drivers then men.
Ten years in a row on the Census doesn’t lie.
On another note… last time someone said, “I changed our course… it’s more exciting than going home,” we were attacked by cannibal mutants in the desert. So ladies, never change your travel plans, y’all.
@ Nicholas: her head is waaay to narrow and she needs a chin for the love of god!
Women only have a better measurable driving record because they cry or flirt their way out of so many tickets. 😉
did you notice the guys bald spot right above the ear! I guess barbers really suck in space!
Maybe yes, it’s a stereotype, but usually it’s true, cuz it’s true that women are thinking in the other ways, very strange for us, men:) it’s normal, I think xD