This week you get one shot, and one shot only, to wow us with the best thing you've ever done with HeroMachine (at least, the best thing that's never been entered in an HM contest before!).
No theme, no constraints beyond good taste, no limits. But you only got one entry, so you're going to have to decide which single image is most likely to blow the socks off the viewer. Agonizing, I know, but I'm evil that way.
Otherwise the contest rules are the same as usual:
- Use only a HeroMachine applet (no PhotoShopping except for basic cropping) to create a PNG or JPG of your entry, named as [your name]-[character name].[file extension]. So DiCicatriz, for instance, would save his "Bayou Belle" character image as DiCicatriz-BayouBelle.png.
- Post the image to a publicly accessible website (ImageShack, PhotoBucket, the UGO Forums, etc.).
- Enter the name of your entry and a link directly to the image in a comment to this post. The image cannot have been used in any previous HeroMachine character design contest.
- The link to your image should go directly to the image (like this) and not to a hosting jump page (like this). If you see "preview" or "rotate" somewhere in the link you're probably doing it wrong.
- I'll choose a winner next Monday, who will receive his or her choice of any item or a portrait to be included in the final HeroMachine 3 program, or a "Sketch of the Week" style black and white illustration (you pick the subject and I draw it up however I like).
You only get ONE entry this week, so make sure it's your best. And good luck!
(On a side note, admit it -- you would totally want the album from that highlight image at the top. It starts off with Rick Astley; it's like you're getting Rick-rolled before you even begin!)