(From "Bulletman" number 12, 1943.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Lady, they have bullet EVERYTHING!
It’s too bad we didn’t have that in the poll!
It’s as though, 66 years ago, the Bulletwriter and Bulletdrawer were reading our Bulletminds!
My god, why didn’t we think of that!?
I can’t beleive we missed that, and the writer thought of it. What about bulletears? And do they have groupies called the Bulletteers?
Maybe if this comic gets a new life as a tv series or movie, Susan could wear a bulletbra.
Frankie, back then many women wore a ‘bullet bra.’ Have you not seen Bettie Page?
bulleteyes? I want that in heromachine
What pray tell are bulleteyes?!?
Also, just how can said bulleteyes assist with the overtaking of a speedboat?
Perhaps it’s an allusion to shooting the motor to pieces with mind bullets, “that’s telekinesis yo!”
If it isn’t already, that should be on the Evil Overlord List.
Don’t Feed Straight Lines To The Heroes.
If the bulleteyes are supposed to catch her, them maybe they have retractor beams.