(From "Bulletman" number 15, 1946.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Why am I thinking of Austin Powers right now?
He has got to be the most evil villain in the entire history of villainy. We must stop him at once!
He’s a Nazi Lumberjack and he’s ok…he oppresses the Jews at night and he kills ‘Der American Boobies’ all day.
if this was the give a new title contest, i would go for Allo, Allo goes to america.
He probably means the birds. It’s a time honored villainous tradition, after all. Going after the birds was Dr. No’s small mistake that led to big trouble.
He will never lay a hand on my American boobies!! Me and War Chest will kick his ass!!