(From "Amazing Man" number 6, 1939.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
At least it wasn’t the thing that killed the rabbits.
Do not date Living-Dead Girl! She’s so Goth she’s DEAD!
(Y’know… Forbidden Island is just a row away from the mainland… Where the heck are The Goonies??)
What is wrong with being a heck?
Does he mean a mouse with a stick of dynamite, or a twelve year old budding serial killer? (Sorry, I need sleep)
And if she doesn’t know, why would she think he does? It’s her death wish, after all.
You know, I’m thinking the owner of “Forbidden Island”, one Clyde Don, probably spread some gossip about town of a “thing” that eats cats to keep people away; he was a convicted flasher, sadly and this was the only place he could relieve his compulsions. Little did the residents of that town know, but ALF a.k.a Gordon Shumway wasn’t the first Melmacian to visit Earth. Dingus Cowlick came to Earth in the late 30’s as a surveyor. His job was to measure Earth’s dimensions and discover if any “spazium” deposits existed for the people of Melmac. He found none and when his work was completed, he left, only noting that should Melmac ever face a cat shortage then Earth would be suitable for food gathering missions.
Nothing says “date” like getting torn apart by a killer cat on a forbidden island. Love has changed hasn’t it.
The “thing that killed the cat” is curiousity, people! He’s not talking about an actual “thing” killing cats that lives on the island. Jeez…