Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Random Panel: Ya THINK?!
This entry was posted in Daily Random Panel. Bookmark the permalink.
I literally laughed out loud. Dadgum, that’s funny.
Voice over: Hanging out at the docks, had the desired effect.
“Thanks to the sudden rise in superhero erotica ex-sidekicks have found a new line of work on the street corners. More at 11.”
I wonder who their pimp is.
Runt-Jeff is duh. This is him advertising his “merch”.
Ah, makes sense now. Maybe the sign should read Bendover Billiards as well.
Spotted by… Northstar? Hawk & Dove? Apollo and Midnighter? The Chainsaw Cheerleaders? WHOOO000ooo…?
I love the post of that one guy. It’s like some told the artist before this panel was drawn “Make him look like he is TRYING to look menacing but failing horribly.”
Bendover Billiards, where your balls never miss the holes, and the poolcues are always long and hard!
That was so hillarious! Great addition Danny Beaty. I laughed so hard. What was this artist thinking, honestly.
I don’t like to bandy the word about, but that looks sooo gay. Was this before “Seduction of the Innocent,” or did he not cover homo-erotic art?
You know what? The guy on the right’s right arm should be visible, judging by the placement of his shoulder, but it’s not