I happily present to you your challenge for this week's Caption Contest. Come up with the best or funniest replacement dialog for this comic book panel and you'll win your very own custom black and white illustration of whatever you like (within reason):
The rules as always are simple: Keep it relatively clean (i.e. fit for braodcast television); no more than three entries per person; and all entries must go in the comments to this post.
Good luck everyone!
Eureka! The food-levitation contact lenses work! Now I just need a costume and a good super hero name…
I know I said I wanted my order to go but this is ridicules !
EDIT: I guess I need to subtract a period.
2) No darling, I meant to say the hotdogs were rather “plump”.
WOAH!?!.. I guess this means the date is over?
3) At least this will take my mind off the pole that’s stuck up my butt.
(Sorry, with that face I HAD to go there, and I kept it as clean as I could.)
2.”MA I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK! DONT BE MAD!”
3.”With all these wieners they must think I am pamela anderson!”
I’m sorry darling… I meant to say you look fab! And when I said you will throw up I meant AFTER you eat it.
I said I like the same thing every day not everything the same day!
Ooh, are those peas?
…I love peas…
1. I just don’t know about this zero-gee dining experience…
2. Hey, were these fries cooked in transfat-free oil?
3. I shoulda had a V-8!
1. Unidentified frying objects!
2.I’m sorry, honey! I knew I should have asked before painting our wall orange.
3. But sweetie! I thought coffee, buttered toast, pie, two hot dogs, french fries, and peas was your favorite breakfast! Oh yeah… It’s mine…
1. Bobby, stop playing with your food!
2. I’ll never eat at Chez San Andreas again!
3. Honey, bring the camcorder!
1. I told you footlongs make me uncomfortable.
2. The Telekinetic Waiters union is getting too powerful.
3. Excused me, but I wanted the lemon chicken sausage, cream with my coffee, and brown bread, not white…
And another thing, waitress, my knife is dirty!
1. French fries with GRITS?! Thats just WRONG!
2. EGAD! It appears that the bite from that radioactive waitress… has given me the ability to mentally manipulate BREAKFAST FOODS!!!
AAHH what I mean is no that dress does not make you butt look big
Cry hovak and let slip the pie of war
okay okay I’ll have the Big Slam
1. With my new Telekinetic powers, I’ll never get nagged at by my wife about not doing the dishes again!
2. WE ARE FAST FOOD….WE ARE ‘UNION’
3. Honey, the food is floating again!
1. Mmmm, French Fries.
2. Wow, my telescopic vision is working great.
1) This isn’t what I meant when I ordered a float!
2) This isn’t what I meant by “lunch on the fly”!
3) You weren’t kidding when you called this the Spaceship Special!
1.(in thought bubble) “What dasterdly fiend could have found out the bronze age green latern had no powers over diner food!”
(add a n to lantern) Damn work keyboards….
Whoa, I shouldn’t have had that special brownie for dessert.
1.Great flying hot dogs Bat-man!
2.Fear my “Anti-Gravty YELL”!
“Sweet Merciful Syrup! I have mere seconds to dodge this delicious and wholesome breakfast thrown by my nemesis, Snooty Waiter Man!”
1) This is the second weirdest breakfast buffet I’ve ever seen.
2) What!? All I said was, “We’re thinking of closing the employees cafeteria!”
Oh my God! It’s the blackberry jam incident all over again . . . only worse!
I’m always up for a game of “Hungry Hungry Humans”!
Zero Gravity FRIES? COME ON!
My word…There’s a picture of Jesus in my fries!
woah zero grav. now how will i eat!!!
ahhh attack of the food!!!!!!!!!!!
So evil… And yet it looks so delicious.
(the same one, continued) Mmm, delicious evil.
Miss? MISS? watch out for that banana…
“Woah, dude. The colors, the col–the food, the food.”
“No! Keep them back! I said food fright.”
“What? No buns?”
Jesus man! I was going to eat that!
I wanted scrambled!
yeh! I ordered a salad!
1. Well, I guess lunch is on me.
2. Attacked by the nefarious Greasy Spoon!
3. Oh no! My “dinerkinesis” manifests itself at the worst times!
1. IM NOT THAT BAD ON DATES AM I ?!
2.AAAAAGH! JEDFRY KNIGHTS AND THEY’RE USING THE FOOD!
3.oooh WEINIES my favy
(i messed up on my 2nd one)
1. AAAAAAGH! JEDFRY KNIGHTS…..(continued in second hal of bubble)…..AND THEY’RE USING THE FOOD!!!
1. It’s like an eclipse. I shouldn’t look directly at it, but yet…
2. So to summarize, if we…. WOOP food in my face.
3. Is the food really flying at my face, or is it hyperreality?
1) “Look Ma, no hands!”
2) “I just love my space SUIT! *rimshot*”
3) “No more breakfasts here at Milliway’s!”
1) here comes the airplane, billy.
2) Who cares about awesome lightsabers and mind control, now i dont have to eat with my hands!
3) This might hurt!
1: I need to take a course in this! I don’t even know what ‘enter’ means!
2: Anarchy in the kitchen! Oh My God, Lyndon Larouche was RIGHT!
3: Hi! I’m Bob Saget… uo-oh…
Welcome To T-K-Cooking, with Billy Black.
*Continues* That wasn’t meant to happen…
Just you wait for Dessert.
Why are all my dates like this?
1.Hmmm, are those peas or corn?
2. Do I still have to pay?
3. I prefer to wear my meal.
1. Don Cheadle?! As WAR MACHINE!! C’MON!!
2. But Jack Nicholson was a better Joker!
3. FORGET IT!! There is no way i am putting nipples on my Captain America suit!!
1. Oh, no, not again…
2. So… I’ll see you next Wednesday?
3. Honey? You know those mushrooms we had for dinner? Where’d you get them from?