The Mighty God King is deciding now on the winner of Caption Contest 26, but while we tremble in fear awaiting his selection we can go ahead with Caption Contest 27. In keeping with Rob Liefeld Week, I challenge you to come up with the funniest possible dialog to put in the balloon of the following Rob Liefeld Panel:
You can tell it's a Rob Liefeld Panel because a) there are no feet present, b) everyone's mouth is at an anatomically impossible angle and c) there's no background. What will differentiate it this time around, however, is that you are going to make it at least have funny dialog. As always, here are the Three Laws of Funny Captioning:
- A maximum of three submissions per person.
- Entries should be made in the comments to this post.
- Keep it clean, appropriate for a prime-time network sitcom broadcast only, you know, funny.
The winner will receive a free custom black and white illustration by yours truly of whatever they like (within reason), so get that Funny Cap on and get busy!
1.”BEWARE THE NEEPLE LAZOR!”
1. Quit whining! I haven’t even hit you yet!
2. Tag! You’re it!
3. Teach YOU to wear a nipple ring to a gun fight.
2. Does this remind any of you of Superbowl XXXVIII?
3. “BEHOLD HIS TRUE IDENTITY! JANET JACKSON!
1. I have muscles where no REAL man has muscles!
2. Anatomy, bub … can you draw it?
3. I said I wanted a DIET Pepsi! DIET!
… and that’s for “Youngblood!”
With forearms this big… who needs claws?
Heh… bitch slapped Summers’s kid!
Have you seen how he draws our feet???
1 i am not the god damned bat man
2 OK now that was the message for your dad and for your mom…
3 hey bub its not that bad i showered last yr
(Think I’m dating myself here) D’oh! You coulda had a V-8!
And that’s for leaving me alone in the prom night bitch ¡¡¡
1. Hey there, bright eyes!
2. Consider yourself “whakt!”
3. Is that a life preserver?
C’mon, bub. These flying sea urchins are no match fer the two of us!
1. “Surprise! It’s National Poke-a-hontus Week! POKE!”
2. “That’s for having a chest larger than Halle Berry!”
3.”WHAKT? It’s supposed to be SNIKT! Fire the letterer!!”
“Quit yer silent whining. It’ll all be over soon.”
“In the near future, I will kill your son. In the near future after that, we’ll be old chums again. ‘Nuff said.”
DO NOT. MAKE FUN. OF THE HEAD WINGS!
Coulda had a V-8 bub!
YOUR. PARENTS. ARE. DEAAAAAAAAD!
Welcome to Canada!
This is a percussive intervention, steroid-boy!
“WHAKT did you say about my momma?”
To get another Back To The Future line out of the way:
1. McFly, I thought I told you never to come in here!
2. Grab MY ass, will ya?
3. I’m popular!
I specifically told you to NEVER make fun of the Power Rangers!
1. It’s pronounced chow-da!!!
2. There. I have popped your pimple for you
3. Mama said knock you out.
1. They said to turn your mobile OFF!
2. Just cause I’m dressed like like this doesn’t mean I’m gay OR interested.
1. Exactly which part of you did I just hit?
2. Stop projecting mental needles!
3. Are you wearing a matress?
Sound Effects! Your Only Weakness! You’re All, Like, “How Did You KNOW?”, Right?
Shut up Simon!! I’m going to be bigger than american idol ever was!!!
HULK SMASH!! Oh, wait…