DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery DJuby Gallery – Volume 2

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 898 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

Originally the colours were all browns and oranges, but the individuality of the three sisters fused into one was getting lost A few years ago I took a submarine ride on Isla Roatan – sunny day, clear water – and every creature we encountered, regardless of its’ actial colour, had this eerie blue cast. So that was the inspiration for the colour change initially, but it also allowed me,in terms of colour anyway, to define the three sisters more clearly. I’d love to give an explanation on how the circle happened, but I can’t. I did not even notice it until you mentioned it. Glad you folks like it.

djuby
    Participant

Steam Reaper
    djuby-steamreaper.jpg

Vampyrist
    Participant

Cool!

JR19759
    Keymaster

WOW!

Awesome!

djuby
    Participant

Thanks guys!

djuby
    Participant

The Reacher

Once utilized under the utmost secrecy, Simone Labreque now works openly with the New Orleans PD reaching murder victims so their stories can be told, and their killers apprehended.

djuby-thereacher.JPG

Kaylin88100
    Participant

@djuby said:

I’d love to give an explanation on how the circle happened, but I can’t. I did not even notice it until you mentioned it. Glad you folks like it.

Probably your innate sense of composition working subconsciously to create a pleasing image…WinkLaugh

djuby
    Participant

Well maybe, but I kind of think luck had much more to do with it.

Scatman

Awesome steam pic I Looove the way you attached the horn and such to the tube mechanism,your connections are so brilliant anyway glad to be back in the saddle!

djuby
    Participant

EVE
    djuby-eve.JPG

WOW! Absolutely incredible. I love it.

djuby
    Participant

Thanks sir!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Wow, Eve is amazing.

djuby
    Participant

Thanks Vampyrist.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 898 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.