dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 999 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Found them. This looking for new items sure “stinks”.

How aboot some wedge boots for new items?

wedge-boots.PNG

ams
    Participant

Found these items on the Heromachine Modern Warrior edition. Meant to fit the military body items, but there is some cool stuff here.

Items-for-dblade-2.PNG
    items-for-dblade-3.PNG

These fists look better that the ones in the program now.

items-for-dblade-4.PNG

dblade
    Participant

@ams said:

Found them. This looking for new items sure “stinks”.

I’ll try to give clues up front next time. Keep your peepers open for the next items. And there might be one that takes your breath away (or at least makes it hard for you to breathe).

Mad Jack
    Participant

A few more suggestions:
    wannahaves2-1.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

Wanted these if you had the time:
    Nova-HelmetGlove-Request.png

dblade
    Participant

Hey suggesters and requesters. The closer you can get to finding reference items that match up to the orientation of the HeroMachine assets the easier it will be for me to convert over into HeroMachine. This also means I will be more likely to choose them for a poll. :) For pieces that don’t match up as easily I have to do extra research and experimentation which takes up valuable illustrating time that could have been spent creating your favorite piece ever!

Was that manipulative or what?

Also keep in mind the size of the file that you send. If you can’t see the details of the artwork then it will be especially hard to make it look right. Bigger and sharper resolution is ideal.

I’m not the illustrator that Jeff is so I need to make it as easy as possible.

dblade
    Participant

I’m leaning toward Heads and Headgear for the first poll. There’s a couple of items I would like to see in the Machine.

Keric
    Participant

@dblade said:

I’m leaning toward Heads and Headgear for the first poll. There’s a couple of items I would like to see in the Machine.

Here are some headgear and (woman’s) hats -these are not suggestions, but a reference if you want them…http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gifheadgear-and-hats.PNG

dblade
    Participant

I’ve made up my mind. The first poll to start off the new and slightly improved Whiz Bang Item Dispenser will include Heads and Headgear. Robot Skull is definitely in there but I’m still mulling about the other two or three choices. I will probably pull from the choices presented here but I may wander about the internet to see what’s out there that catches my interest. Feel free to offer up more Head/Hat/Headgear suggestions. I will be posting the poll in the first week of December.

CKnap
    Participant

Are you still into doing the animal heads at all?
    I had 1 or 2 in mind a while back so if I can remember then those would be good suggestions

Mad Jack
    Participant

Headgear suggestions (as asked for): ;)

wannahaves3headgar.pngwannahaves3headgar2.pngwannahaves3headgar3.png

Shocking458

I really would like to see a “tech” section for the legwear in HM3. Here are some examples:
    PS0198-1.jpgPS0199-1.jpgPS0200-1.jpgPS0201-1.jpgPS0202-1.jpgPS0203-1.jpgPS0204-1.jpgPS0205-1.jpgPS0206-1.jpgPS0207-1.jpg
    So, basically there should be more futuristic, armored legwear.

RobM
    Participant

Agreed

Shocking458

These look cool too:
    PS0208-1.jpgPS0209-1.jpgPS0211-1.jpgPS0212-1.jpgPS0214.jpg

dblade
    Participant

Cool techy legs. If you can point me to where I can get bigger versions of the images I might be able to put these in a poll.

The helmets are nice too. Where do these come from? I would like to see different angles on some of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.