dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery dblade's Whiz Bang Item Dispenser

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 999 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

DBLADE!!!!! We missed ya buddy…….Welcome back!

@ Kaldath – Does Jeff have any time table for some new items? We’ve all been very good machiners playing nicely……..

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@ams said:

DBLADE!!!!! We missed ya buddy…….Welcome back!

@ Kaldath – Does Jeff have any time table for some new items? We’ve all been very good machiners playing nicely……..

I haven’t a clue, though I can ask him.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I have just spoken to Jeff, and between Professional and Domestic responsibilities he has been extremely busy and that while he is sorry about the delays he does not have a time table at this time.

CKnap
    Participant

Its good to see everyones still hangin around and that im not the only one that been busy haha.
    I lost my hard drive on my computer a couple of weeks ago and had to fight to get them to restore it back to normal.
    I decided to pop by and see whats been going on.

dblade
    Participant

Playing around with masks.

Mask_Malevolent_SHOW.jpg

ams
    Participant

Welcome to the forum! Please make sure you read the forum rules….wait a minute…you’re not new.

Welcome back.

dblade
    Participant

Wait! How long have I been asleep!

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Too long. The year is 2346. The dominant species on the planet is a hyper-evolved race of cetacean humanoids. Surviving members of humanity are expected to leave a tribute of fresh fish on their doorsteps every five days. If you hear the shrill click of sonar then it’s already too late. Best of luck to you.

dblade
    Participant

dblade Rogers in the 24th Century! I can’t wait to see my “Wilma”!

I got a lot of good item/background ideas for the Hero Machine. :)

ams
    Participant

Anyone got any jumper cables to try and get this machine running again……?

FRM

i’m afraid this invention of dblade’s was entirely in his head, so, unfortunately, his research went with him when he left for the 25-33#*&^”umlaut-umlaut”‘th century.

Lightningsword
    Participant

@DiCicatriz said:

Too long. The year is 2346. The dominant species on the planet is a hyper-evolved race of cetacean humanoids. Surviving members of humanity are expected to leave a tribute of fresh fish on their doorsteps every five days. If you hear the shrill click of sonar then it’s already too late. Best of luck to you.

Oh, and by the way, all the remaining humans are already underground and have evolved with giant ears and no nose. Also we live underground and work as slaves for our masters.

dblade
    Participant

@ams said:

Anyone got any jumper cables to try and get this machine running again……?

You never know when lightning might strike.

With Jeff’s announcement that he will be closing the updates of HeroMachine once he finishes the Left side items I’m not sure where my contributions stand in that future. I want to offer my services to add items every once and awhile in the most painless way possible for Jeff. Ideally I would like to add the images directly to his application so all it would take is him updating the program with the new items. I’m dangerous enough with Flash that I could probably manage this function, but I’m not sure if Jeff would be comfortable with anyone tinkering with his baby. Plus it may be more complicated than I think. In any case I would love to see occasional updates continue. HeroMachine is a valuable tool for me and I would like to see the assets keep growing.

Herr D
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

@DiCicatriz said:

Oh, and by the way, all the remaining humans are already underground and have evolved with giant ears and no nose. Also we live underground and work as slaves for our masters.

No nose WOULD help you guys deal with the intense fishy smell of cetacean humanoids, and the ears would help with living underground, but where would that leave species like m—WAIT! NO MORE DBLADE ITEMS EITHER? Awh, man. Now I have two items that won’t get made. My timing must be worse than I thought. Oh, well. When are we seeing more of your amazing artwork, dblade?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 999 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.