Reply To: Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive Reply To: Anarchangel’s Archive

Anarchangel
Participant

Starchild has got me thinking about heroes (and villains) from other countries. I’d really like to populate my universe with characters from all over the world as the majority of my current ones are from the USA or UK. I’m not talking about national heroes here though. While superheroes draped in their country’s flag can be fun, I always found it odd that the majority of characters in both Marvel and DC’s universes from countries other than the USA had to have some kind of flag or something incorporated into their appearance to signify where they’re from. I mean not every American hero wears the star spangled banner do they? I’m more interested in creating characters who just happen to be from a certain country so I can incorporate it into their story, rather than their appearance.

And so I come to you guys for suggestions. Is their a certain country you’d like to see a character hail from? Let me know.