*folds arms impassively*
Good luck. I'm expecting everyone to get at least 75% on this quiz (I've down graded my expectations from last week now that I've actually made the quiz). As you can obviously see, this weeks quiz is on the very site you are currently on, both the application (and not only HM3) and the blog.
Oh and as this is the 20th quiz, we've got 20 questions, with 25 points available. The answers will be below a jump from the post whilst on the main blog page, so if you don’t want to be spoiled, take a look at the questions on the blog first. And obviously Don’t Post Answers In The Comments. Oh, and you aren't allowed to look for any of the answers on the blog or in any of the applications, because that is cheating. Everyone here uses this site enough to know this stuff… I hope. (I'd be interested to see how well Jeff would score here….)
1. How many base bodies are there in Heromachine Classic? (1)
2. In HM2.5, which of these hairstyles is not in the Hair-Standard set? [L2R: A/B/C/D] (1)
3. How many items are there in the Heads- Winners section on HM3? (1)
Bonus- Whose head is first on the second page? (1)
4. What item sections would you find these items in HM3? (1 point each= 4 points)
5. Who's art is this? (1)
6. Who won the first ever Character Design Contest? (1)
7. Out of the blog authors below, who never ran the Pop Quiz regularly? (1)
a) Jeff Hebert b) Kaldath
c) djuby d) JR19759
8. Who did comic reviews on the blog in 2012? (1)
9. Who's art is this? (1)
10. Who was the first person to do a Power User Profile? (1)
11. Which of these DC mainstays has never featured in the Bad Super Costumes blog? (1)
a) Wonder Woman b) Batman
c) Superman d) Flash
12. How many guitars are available in Heromachine Rock Star edition? (1)
13. How many Caption Contests have there been, including both the ones run by Jeff and the ones run by Kaldath? (I'll be nice and allow you to get a point if you get to the nearest 10) (1)
14. Who's art is this? (1)
15. Who won the Friday Night Fights 3? (1)
16. Before his win of CDC 104 in January this year, AMS had not won a CDC in 50 weeks (basically a year), true or false? (1)
17. Who was the first person featured on Character Of The Week? (1)
Bonus: Who has featured in it the most? (1)
18. What was the name of djuby's costume focused blog series? (1)
19. Which of these items wasn't drawn by dblade? (1)
20. Who's art is this? (1)
Answers below the jump
1. 7 (2 in Fantasy, 5 in Superhero, 0 in Sports)
A: ItemRight- Rifles
B: Insignia- Tech
C: Ears- Standard
D: Belt- Military
7. JR19759 (I filled in for djuby for 2 weeks while he was on holiday)
11. D) Flash
12. 6 (and a bass, but that doesn't count)
16. False, it was actually 70 weeks.
18. Make It Sew
2/25. In my defence, I joined 10 or 15 minutes ago.
Man that was tougher than I thought. Seeing as though I’ve only been on the forum for about 4 months and before that I only really paid attention to the CDCs, I think I did ok. What really annoys me is that I recognised all three of those pictures but I kept drawing a blank on the names.
Oh you want to know my score? Well…..*runs away*
You know I have to ask around me which months we’re in?
No way I could have remembered any of these! 😀
I have severe memory problems. I think I got a 5, tho.
Don’t feel too bad folks. I got a 12, and I’ve been here forever.
@Myro- I hope you got one certain question right…
*sigh* 2. I’ve never been very good at these quizzes. 🙂
Suddenly I don’t feel to embarrassed by my score. I got six which seems to be pretty good looking at everyone else’s scores, except myro.
Well, I got one right… 😀 And I’ve been here on and off for like a century… I’m not very good at these.