This weeks poll ended nice and close, only two votes between our top two, who had been trading places all week. But I guess homaging certain iconic images does pay off, because this weeks winner is BabyVroomVroom for their character Gust. Congrats BVV and well done to everyone else who entered.
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Congrats BabyVroomVroom! Well done!
And Thank You to all the HMers that voted for my entry. This was only the second contest I’ve entered and to have one of my entries make the final cut for consideration is an honor!
@cliff–a few weeks back you stated you wondered what it would be like if one of your characters (Stinger) went up against one of mine (Feral). Well I put together a couple of renderings in that regard. I did take a few liberties with the design of your character. I hope you like it.
Wow thanks. This was an unexpected surprise this morning.
I’ve never won before… who do I talk to about my prize?
@BabyVroomVroom- dblade does the prizes, but at the moment he’s waiting for the forums to be sorted out so he can keep all of the prize requests stored there whilst he works on them. If you don’t/ didn’t have a profile on the forums, I’d suggest either waiting until they’re back up and creating one or saying so here and seeing what dblade suggests. He usually looks at these posts.
Id really like just a detached iris/pupil in the eyes section so we can choose the direction of where our creations are looking.
@BabyVroomVroom- I do believe there all ready is one. It’s in Eyes- Standard, third from last page. It can be masked to the eyes next to it so it doesn’t look awkward and then you position it how ever you want.