Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Character Design Contest ♯35 Poll (Public Domain Literature)
This entry was posted in Challenge Favorites. Bookmark the permalink.
It was my understanding that we were suppose to make our “own” versions of these characters not basiclly the same character? I would of entered and actually have some characters already made that would of worked here if I had know it was gonna be this way. Then again I have been really busy this week and may not of had time to create anything new anyways :/
The challenge rules stated:
I know what you’re saying. Myself, I went with an updated version. Though many entries look like “the same character” on the surface, if you read the creators’ write-ups or look just a little deeper, you should be able to see the twists.
I just didnt want to make something that was wrong. I was gonna do a Dorian Gray with a Painting behind him or a Dr. Jeckel with a Mr Hyde shadow or reflection.
Were those on the list? It was hard to tell…
Those characters were, there were some giant type characters I thought about doing oh and someone called clothlo ( Spell? ) looked cool. Was like a giant Kracken, Squid headed clawed, winged, sea monster.