ZAVAZggg's Character Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery ZAVAZggg's Character Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

L X
    Participant

I made this one a made a few days back. Took about three hours, mainly due to the shading, but it’s finally complete and I even have an entire character sheet written up for it.

L X
    Participant

Right, so I have no idea why the text looks like that or why the images didn’t upload, but here goes a second attempt. If this doesn’t work, just delete this thread.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Got a headshot. Interesting looking. If the aura around the head is supposed to be feathers, you might mask a texture on it. If it’s a light effect, you might fade the alpha to 30% and give it a green color.

L X
    Participant

The aura, if you’re referring to the glow, is indeed a light effect and at the time I had just intended for it to be a golden glow, though I might make a green variant now that you’ve mentioned it. Just so it can fit in with the whole plague theme I wrote up for this character on another site. The tattoo behind it however, is a halo, which has its own lore attached to it, again on the other site.

EDIT: I would have uploaded a full body shot, but again, it didn’t want to load properly.

JR19759
    Keymaster

EDIT: I would have uploaded a full body shot, but again, it didn’t want to load properly.

Is it coming up with some sort of error message when you try to upload it, or is it uploading and then not showing up when you publish? I’ve tried to find it in the forums media library, which is where it would go if it had uploaded but not registered properly, but I can’t see it.

L X
    Participant

Is it coming up with some sort of error message when you try to upload it, or is it uploading and then not showing up when you publish? I’ve tried to find it in the forums media library, which is where it would go if it had uploaded but not registered properly, but I can’t see it.

Error messages.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Might be a file size error. How big is the file you’re trying to upload?

L X
    Participant

In PNG format, a little bit over 2000 KB. In JPEG form I think it was like 0.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, so the png is definately in the limit. Don’t quite understand how you’ve got a 0KB jpeg, but, either way something isn’t working that should be.

Can you try and upload it again and let me know what the error message says exactly.

For the moment, if you have anything else you want to post, I’d suggest getting an account on a different site like DeviantArt and posting your work there, then you can port the pictures over by using the little icon in the top of the post box on here (the icon looks like a clip art of a sunrise over mountains).

L X
    Participant

Alright, quick correction on my part. It’s 563kb.

Also, here’s the error message.

Zazriel22-45.jpg: File is empty. Please upload something more substantial. This error could also be caused by uploads being disabled in your php.ini or by post_max_size being defined as smaller than upload_max_filesize in php.ini.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The jpeg is 563kb and the png is 2000kb right?

L X
    Participant

Yes.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok. We’ll see if it’s anything on our end and try to work it out from there.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Can’t seem to find a problem on our end.

Can you email me the file in question. I’ll try and upload it. If I can’t upload it then there’s a problem with the file and you’ll probably have to re-export it from Heromachine.

You can find my email if you click on my name under the icon next to my posts.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Test

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.