You’re Vigilante

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges You’re Vigilante

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Farmer Dale:
    Farmer-Dale.PNG

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug- I’ll give you one thing, it actually took me a couple of minutes to figure out how you made the outfit. At first I thought you’d found a new item I didn’t know about. Well done.

hawk007
    Participant

Ha, I like it!

Nug
    Participant

@JR: Thanks man! That’s what I was going for.

Samerekaul24
    Participant

Hey guys. Just joined, but been using HM for a while for messing around and stuff. Saw the knight thing and this one and wanted to give it a shot. Here’s myself as a vigilante archer.hm3-beta-1-1.png

Name: Dean Warner
    Allis: The Vigilant
    Abilities: Highly enhanced senses, sixth sense of danger, master stealth artist, expert in all forms of combat, see in the dark, use of scare tactics, highly resistant armor, use of gadgets, stronger than average man, and intelligence.

Bio: Dean always wanted to be a hero growing up, but life changed when his father was betrayed by his mother and killed. This caused Dean to grow up with lots of anger and venture into crime. But he changed his heart when he realized how much better he felt punishing the scum of the earth. So now he went under the name, The Vigilant, and puts fear into the eyes of those who prey on the weak and take advantage of the night. He dresses like what most would consider villainous, but he his a vigilante who doesn’t give 2nd chances…

vigilante-v2.png

hawk007
    Participant

Very awesome, guys!

cliff
    Participant

Since the Forums are back up thought I would try this one.

OK obviously this is my Vigilante self about 30 years ago in my college days when I had hair on TOP of my head and not just the sides and back.

Defender of GLBT community …
    Capt. Triangle.
    Pink Triangle Shield
    Triangle throwing stars as belt buckle and in belt pouches

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Project_Freki
    Participant

Name: Aiden Grey

Superpowers: Organic Manipulation (It’s the same power what Alex Mercer from Prototype have), Power Absorption (Doesn’t really use it)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

Cool dude!

Welcome to the forums!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.