You’re Vigilante

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges You’re Vigilante

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

hawk007
    Participant

This contest revolves around you. Actually, it really isn’t that much of a contest. Have you seen the Knighthood contest by Hammerknight? This is sort of like that, but more modern. This is what I want you to do. Just create a picture of yourself if you were a vigilante, or a superhero without powers. Just put yourself in a consume, and somehow, in the picture, show what their weapon of choice is. Maybe it’s sort of like spiderman, where he creates a device to help him. Or maybe it’s just something simple like a bow and arrow. You can make it however you want, but it really doesn’t have to be that complicated. Just show what you’d want to look like. I’ll post a picture of mine. Now, let’s see what you come up with!

hawk007
    Participant

Here’s mine. I could have, but I decided not to zyp or do something too complicated.
    Vigilante.jpg

reachfan2

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/reachfan2/2014/02/Vigils.png

hawk007
    Participant

Cool! Thanks!

Inkfan84

Outback.png

Outback: Poacher Bounty Hunter with a high powered .50 caliber rifle to disable vehicles and two .45 cal handguns for close quarter combat. Also has a KA-BAR for those close hand to hand combat situations.

hawk007
    Participant

Awesome!

FistyMcBeef
    Participant

Tier1.png
    Here’s mine!

hawk007
    Participant

Very cool!

Funkmachine7
    Participant

Ok heres my entry.
    When criminals killed Juanita’s brother in the line of duty, she became the Blood Phoenix.

http://i59.tinypic.com/14vl02e.jpg

Ethrich
    Participant

Here i’m as a Vigilante, just something easy!

mevigilante.jpg

Hope you like it

hawk007
    Participant

Cool!

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

Here’s my vigilante and signature character: Nightshadow

Nightshadow4.png

Name: Guardian
    Abilities: Expert Hand to hand combatant, Expert in stealth, Expert Survivalist, Intelligent, High agility and perception, Psychologically gifted, Has an expandable/retractable cape that he uses when he needs to glide, shoots wire to swing to surface to surface, skilled with his expandable and detachable polearm, high pain tolerance, and carries various gadgets.

my-vigilante.png

luizpauloromanini
    Participant

I sense a lot of heroes inspired this creation. Great work!

@luizpauloromanini said:

I sense a lot of heroes inspired this creation. Great work!

Which creation are you speaking of? :O

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.