Why won’t it let me export my image?

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Blog, Forum, or Other Web-Site Issues Why won’t it let me export my image?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DW14
    Participant

Every time I go to export my image it says this: Duplicate headers received from server
    The response from the server contained duplicate headers. This problem is generally the result of a misconfigured website or proxy. Only the website or proxy administrator can fix this issue.
    Error 349 (net::ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION): Multiple distinct Content-Disposition headers received. This is disallowed to protect against HTTP response splitting attacks.

can someone help me?!?!?!?!?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Passing this along to Jeff to investigate, in the mean time I would suggest taking screen captures to save your images instead of exporting.

DW14
    Participant

thanks

AFDStudios
    Keymaster

That’s weird, I’ve never seen that happen before. I just tested it from my laptop and it’s working fine, so it sounds like something specific to your network connection. Who do you use for an Internet Service Provider? What web browser are you using?

The first thing I’d try would be to use a different browser and see if the problem persists. If not, then it’s a browser issue of some sort, and if it does then it’s probably something with how your ISP is working, like maybe everyone coming from there has the same address or something weird.

I dunno, this is going to be a tough one to figure out. Like I said, I’ve never heard of it before. Weird.

headcrabed
    Participant

After some digging on Google, I’ve found out that (at least for me on Google Chrome) this error is caused by attempting to download a file with a comma in the file name.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.