WanderingSouls deathless warriors

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery WanderingSouls deathless warriors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marcella Poynter
    Participant

Hi, this is my first post, and I am including my third character created using heromachine (the first 2 were hopeless). Her name is Betrys (the blessed one), and she is a blind Ellyll (plural is Ellyllon). The Ellylon are Fey folk associated with Welsh lore; they live in groves and valleys and are ruled by Queen Mab. They are well known for bringing good fortune to those who have pleased them in some way, sort of like the idea that leprechauns give wishes. While I did create her character with this particular type of Fey in mind, I had to do some research to refresh my memory on a few details. I realize that the hood of her cloak and face are facing different directions, but since she is blind it doesn’t make that much difference to her.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keric
    Participant

Nice Pic(ture), want to see more…

Marcella Poynter
    Participant

Thank you. the pic attached to this post is Brynhild (Norse, translates to warrior who wears chain maile). She is a Peri, which is an angelic/fairy-like creature originating in Persia. The Peris were angels who got stuck between heaven and hell when God locked Lucifer out of heaven, and spent centuries wandering the earth. The tale of the Peri has been adapted many times since then, with two more commonly known versions recounted in Thomas Moore’s “Paradise and the Peri” and Paul Dukas’s ballet “La Peri”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Herr D
    Participant

Peri is cool. Powerset? What have the Peris been up to for these millennia?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.