Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vengeance
    Participant

Eclipse very nice

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Akira Hayazake.

Akira is a mercenary/assassin who wields a cursed blade. The sword, the Enma Sword, belonged to his ancestor Enma Hayazake. Enma was a monster of a man who used his sword to kill hundreds of people. His bloodlust led to him becoming a rare sort of being, a living demon. This is a human whose soul is so twisted that it becomes a demon while the human is still alive. Enma’s demon soul is trapped within his sword and will possess any who wields it. Those possessed will seek to kill and destroy others to feed Enma’s blood lust.

As Enma’s descendant and as a man of strong will, Akira can control the blade, though he still feels its desire to kill. He knew that the sword would possess any who wielded it and influence those near it, so he took it up himself so its bloodlust could be sated without killing innocents. He has a strict code of never harming the innocent and he will often go out of his way to help them.

I have two versions of him, one with shorter arm wrappings and one with longer, which do y’all think is better.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’m alive. School has just been keeping me busy. I’m gonna graduate soon and senior year has not been a cake walk.

Here is Dr. Simon Shah, one of the world’s leading experts in the field of superhero genetics.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

I’m finally done. Took my last test and I’m ready to start living as an adult, or at least I hope I am. That’s the main reason why I haven’t been around as much. But hopefully with the month or so of time before I move for the new job, I can create more.

Anyway, here is a contest entry in the form of the villainous Dr Nightmare.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a contest entry in the form of the heroine Diana.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

An alternate costume for Diana.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Sir Richard Seaton, the British spymaster in charge of superhuman intelligence. He is a mutant with the ability to communicate, see through, and control birds. He was once the hero Falconer and fought nazis alongside Eternity and other WWII era heroes.

He and several other heroes gained slowed aging when they took on and defeated Dr Lazarus, a mad scientist whose technology stole the life force of others and could transfer it. An army of heroes marched onto his compound but were attacked by his technology. About half the heroes died, but those that lived were given an excess of life. In the years that followed, he became a spy using his birds to gather intelligence. He eventually rose to become Britain’s top spy and has remained as such until today.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

My Eiko for the contest

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the Tailor, an artisan who is the best at crafting super costumes. He is hired by both sides of the law and his talent has kept him in demand and safe from both sides.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the arms dealer David Staar. He deals in all kinds of weaponry and technologies. He also wears a set of gloves which can release stellar energy.

Attachments:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Good job, Vamp!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thank you and here is Ballista, a heroine who can cover herself in a forcefield which allows her to fling herself with great force and speed at her enemies.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Massacre, a man whose made it his mission to kill every hero and villain he comes across.

Brian Caruso was an ex special forces soldier turned BSH cop, a special division of the police force meant to help take down superpowered threats. He was good at his job and loved the work. He was happy to make a difference in the world. Then his wife was killed in a superhero/supervillain fight. She was caught in the crossfire between Shockwave, an electrically powered villain, and Icon, a vain and arrogant superstrong hero. His wife’s death broke Brian. It made him believe that both heroes and villains are a problem. That their very existence causes them to fight and therefore create collateral damage. So he decided to become the solution. Using his experience, skills, and stolen advanced weaponry, he began a one man war on capes, both good and bad, earning him the moniker Massacre.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is the villain/thief Sidestep. He has the ability to create invisible portals which he uses to teleport, usually by stepping to the side.

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Windshear, one of the strongest and most dangerous of my villains.

He has the ability to control air which he uses to fly, create whirlwinds, and suck the air out of a room. He can also create a forcefield of wind and create blades of wind. He is one of the few people to escape from the prison known as the Pocket, which he did by leaving a trail of bodies in his wake. When he shows up, death and destruction follow.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.