Valyndril’s heroes

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Valyndril’s heroes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Valyndril
    Participant

Hi! Here are my little experiments with hero machine 3. More will follow soon! ^-^
    Most images posted here are original characters from a custom campaign setting. Others are my own characters played in diverse role-playing games. Although some are inspired by a setting, they are all my own original characters.

“I will protect you”
    Orphans siblings in a post-apocalyptic world.
    postapocalyptic-children-2.jpg

“Felicity”
    Half dark-elven character played in a original campaign setting.
    Felicity.jpg

I hope you like, leave a comment!
    Valyndril

Mad Jack
    Participant

What the … how did you … is that … wait a min… *sizzle*
    http://overyonderlust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GreatSCott.jpg
    WARNING! Mental core of user is overheating through sheer epic awesomeness of “I will protect you”. Please shut down all applications and restart user …

Stulte
    Participant

Woah! “I will protect you” is freaking sublime. Felicity is really cool, too, but your orphans are some of the most well-designed, well-executed, straight up beautiful creations I’ve seen since I joined the forums.

You have an amazing talent, and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your experiments.

Oh, and welcome to the forums Smile

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Very cool! A lot of detail on “I will protect you”…and it looks absolutely beautiful in a sad sort of way.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, great art thanks for sharing it with us.

Valyndril
    Participant

Thank you for the warm welcome and nice comments!
    Here are some more pictures (I didn’t make them all today, it just took me a while to post them here)
    “I will protect you” is actually the last piece I’ve made, and I’m learning a lot each time I make a picture. I usually have more than 200 layers, most of then shadows or lights. I usually use the fading circle item in background, for the dirt I used trees.

“Lydia”
    An original character of mine in a custom campaign setting.
    Lydia.jpg

“Segolein, daughter of dragons”
    An original character, she is of red dragon descend, played in a custom campaign setting.
    segolein.jpg

“Sheleigh, priestess of the moon”
    Original character played in a d20 World of Warcraft tabletop game.
    Sheleigh.jpg

Tell me what you think!
    Cheers!
    Valyndril

JR19759
    Keymaster

……………. Wow!
    Welcome to the forums. I look forward very much to seeing what you come up with in the future.

Nug
    Participant

Way to come out swinging! Very impressive! Welcome to the forums! I cant wait to see more from you.

CantDraw
    Participant

I love “I will protect you”. There’s a lot of emotion in that picture.

Trekkie
    Participant

Stunning work! Welcome aboard, I can'[t wait to see what else you have to offer

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Beautiful work! I’m a huge fan of Segolein, her hair is incredible as is her outfit.

Stulte
    Participant

Tree’s for dirt? Interesting. Might just have to shamelessly steal that idea.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Who your creation are simply stunning especially the orphan twins, it looks like the work of a professional artist.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Wow. Look’s like someone’s going to succeed in HMing. Real good, the face of Lydia is EPIC!

Herr D
    Participant

Welcome, good work, and how long have you been using hm?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.