Timben's Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Timben's Characters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

timben
    Participant

I know that I am an amateur with no special skills. But I did the best with what I could do. These characters are way in the same league as everybody else’s characters. But at least I tried. I did not add weapons or special background mainly because I have no idea how to do that. These characters are supposed to have the same formula as Hanna-Barbera’s classic characters such as Space Ghost, The Galaxy Trio and Birdman and the list goes on. I did follow the rules; I was simply explaining where the influences came from. I hope you will like them. Let’s begin with the villains…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

timben
    Participant

I know that I am an amateur with no special skills. But I did the best with what I could do. These characters are way in the same league as everybody else’s characters. But at least I tried. I did not add weapons or special background mainly because I have no idea how to do that. These characters are supposed to have the same formula as Hanna-Barbera’s classic characters such as Space Ghost, The Galaxy Trio and Birdman and the list goes on. I did follow the rules; I was simply explaining where the influences came from. I hope you will like them. Let’s begin with the villains…

timben
    Participant

I would add more but for some reason or another this forum will not allow me to.

Vengeance
    Participant

do  what you like and  experiment everyone has to start somewhere…
    as far as posting goes read the how to at top of forum

Herr D
    Participant

. . . add more pix in a new post. I sometimes put too many pix in one post too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.