Theme and Item contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Theme and Item contest

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Randall
    Participant

I have looked through all the contest that have been post or at least what is available to see and I want to start something new here. I am going to give a theme and three items. No picture of the items will be posted to give you room for creativeness. Using already made items are fine, but creating the items from other items will earn extra points.

For the start of the year I want something on the theme, “Fresh.” Fresh meaning anything or anyone doing something new or becoming a new person or thing. It can even be a thing. Like a boat being rebuilt to be fresh again or someone leaving something behind to better themselves. Use your imagination.

The three Items I will be looking for is a time piece, a tree, and an item that resembles hope. (Please state in your entry where you place the pieces.)

I will be judging on a 1-10 level and I will be judging creativeness, story, background, and how the items were used.

The judging will take place on January 14, 2017 after 12:00 Central America time.

The winner will be announced January 15, 2017.

Prize: You get to host the next contest with your own theme and three items.

GOOSEYY
    Participant

I’m sad to see I didn’t get here in time for the judging or to post.

Brilliant idea, Randall.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.