The Void's Display Room

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Void's Display Room

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TheVoid
    Participant

Black Hood

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

TheVoid
    Participant

Wonderman – William “Will” Fletcher once a star athlete who became paraplegic after a car accident. Provided with a serum by his father, Fletcher was amazing abilities such as given super strength, flight and invulnerability but only for a short amount of time. Using this serum, Fletcher strives to help those in need and protect Empire City.

Attachments:

TheVoid
    Participant

Disclaimer: After going into a bit of a Wikipedia black hole I learned about how many superheroes are in the public domain. I found this website (https://pdsh.fandom.com/wiki/Public_Domain_Super_Heroes)

It basically is a huge online encyclopedia of so many public domain characters. It’s gotten me a bit inspired so some of the characters I will be publishing are inspired by some of those within the public domain.

The Face – Tony Trent was just your ordinary journalist who decided to help the magician Marvelo in solving the case over a missing diamond. In return for his services, Marvelo gave Trent a sentient mask named Mr. Face. The mask provides him with the ability to create illusions to frighten criminals into providing him information. Mr. Face though does have a mind of its own and always begs to kill its frightened victims which Trent always has to forcibly prevent.

Attachments:

TheVoid
    Participant

NoMan – Tony Dunn was dying. An incurable disease had taken over his body and his time was running out. Unwilling to accept his fate, Dunn transferred his consciousness into a brain-like device that could be placed into androids that he had created. Each android is different with its own unique abilities. Though each android had its own set of abilities, he also had an invisibility cloak which was a gift from a friend and fellow scientist. Using his new-found body(s) Dunn is apart of a secret international task force to fight against covert threats. The group is codenamed Thunder.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Add a blue background as sky to hint at invisibility?

TheVoid
    Participant

That makes a lot of sense of Herr D. Thank you for your input I’ll implement that next time I update the character.

Michael Chiarcos
    Participant

Void,

Very nice work. I especially like The Face. That is creepy and has that same vibe used by Batman. He’s supposed to be a good guy but he uses fear and intimidation to achieve his goals while warring with his dark side to stay good. I like it! I know you went for the all black ensemble and it works. But what about introducing a few different textures to the clothes to keep the black but make the shirt look like silk? It might add some contrast without requiring a colour change.

I haven’t uploaded anything in a while but you are welcome to checkout my work…

A few Old Ideas, a Few New Ideas

Michael

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.