The Suggestion Box

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

I am putting up a suggestion box so that everyone can give me feedback on what they would like to see on the blog. Please remember that Kaldath and I (and my wife Isia) are volunteering our spare time so keep all suggestions within reason. By doing this I hope to keep the blog running smooth and that everyone can enjoy there time reading the blog and visiting the forums.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Pop Quiz featuring “wee folk” (faeries, sprites, brownies, gremlins, gnomes, etc.).

Hammerknight
    Participant

That is a real good idea. I was thinking about doing fantasy, mythical, magical, type of creatures for a few of them.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I suggested this to Jeff just before he decided to call it a day (I don’t think it was the cause), but what about doing a Create a Comic Book cover contest. I’ve done a few and I’ve seen a few others knocking about so it is doable.

Hammerknight
    Participant

It is something to think about. I have done a few covers myself.

Sultana Isra
    Participant

I’ve been using Heromachine for awhile now for my writing characters and have been fairly satisfied but for one thing…………….No female lab coats. There are 2 in the males but trying to augment them for the female form isn’t working and I have characters that pretty much require it. I have learn to change things to fit my needs but if Female lab coats could be added I would be very much happier. I also love the recent addition of left female shoes. It helps a lot. Thank you in advance for the consideration.

Herr D
    Participant

@Sultana Isra: Just added a fem lab coat modifcation tutorial to Tips and Tricks on the Forum. Hope that helps.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@Sultana Isra said:

I’ve been using Heromachine for awhile now for my writing characters and have been fairly satisfied but for one thing…………….No female lab coats. There are 2 in the males but trying to augment them for the female form isn’t working and I have characters that pretty much require it. I have learn to change things to fit my needs but if Female lab coats could be added I would be very much happier. I also love the recent addition of left female shoes. It helps a lot. Thank you in advance for the consideration.

All the Male items with just a few exceptions will eventually be converted to female versions, its just that Jeff, the creator of Heromachine has little free time to work on the program since he and UGO parted ways a couple years ago and he was force to get a full time job instead of working on Heromachine for a living.

How about a request sub-forum where everyone can post suggestions/requests for parts to be added to Hero Machine?

I’ve been having a hard time trying to find a place in the forum to post requests.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

At this time due to time constraints Jeff has no plans on adding any new items to the program other then converting Male items to female, and left/right items conversions. When Jeff first began working on Heromachine 3.0 he was working for UGO who paids him to develope the program for them. When he and UGO parted ways they were nice enough to return ownership of the program to him and he can only work on it when time allows as which is very very little due to his current job which consists of a lot of traveling.

Dag nabbit. :/

All I wanted to do was make some suggestion topics to help improve the HeroMachine thingy. :/

Nothing I do is helpful at all. :(

bmoore4026

Personally, I wouldn’t mind a widescreen mode than just a widescreen view.  It would be loads of help for those of us wanting to make group shots.

Sultana Isra
    Participant

I appreciate the helpful hints that I’ve been given. Truth be told I had to figure out a way to use the one I really wanted. It still doesn’t look quite right but its atleast workable for now. I’ve attached 2 versions I’ve done. The named one is the later one and is better than the first when I was trying to figure out the right configuration. They’re still too tall for what I originally had in mind.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.