Text Alignment Issue

Home Forums HeroMachine Application & Forum Support Text Alignment Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TjLocke
    Participant

I’m having trouble with text alignment in one of my threads ‘The Samedahika.” While left justify works fine, whenever I try to center or right justify it just throws in the alignment code and doesn’t actually align it on the page. When in the editor, it actually displays properly, but that stops as soon as I post the page. I’ve tried all I can think of, but I’m not very good at the codes.

So, has this been a problem before with anyone, and if so, how did you fix it? I know I’ve seen people with center justified text in their posts, so I know it works, and it would be really appreciated if you could help me out. Thanks.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I’ll pass this along to Jeff for him and Ben to work on. Once I am fully awake ( just woke up ) I’ll perform some tests to see if I can replicate the problem.

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I have tried to reproduce your issue and have been unable to. Are you using the Visual, or the Text tab to write your post ? If you use the Visual tab and use the Alignment buttons in the toolbar you should not have an issue. I have not tested using the TEXT tab and manually entering Alignment code. If that is what you are doing let me know and I will test that also.

TjLocke
    Participant

I did all my writing and aligning in the Visual tab, but I had to manually input most of the blank lines between each paragraph in the Text tab for some reason. It started freaking out and not justifying after that. I don’t see any reason why it would have glitched the way it did.

Of course, the easy fix would be that I could just ignore justifying the post, but it looked much better in the style I used.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.