-Tech Chronicles- The game???

Home Forums The Writers’ Room -Tech Chronicles- The game???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Hello All! Recently I was on the verge of nodding off into sleepy time land when *BAM!!!* I had this idea of what to do with my Cyber Chronicles characters. (Now “Tech Chronicles”, because apparently there are a whole series of books with my old title). I’ll concept for a game…

My only problem is!?!?
    I have no story once so ever. All i have is random scenarios and poses.

I was wondering if some of you amazing authors out there would help me come up with a story? (For fun of course)

My concepts so far…

Cyber-Chronicles-Game.PNG
    Cyber-Suit.PNG
    Cyber-Chronicles-Amber.PNG
    Cyber-Chronicles-2.PNG
    CyberChronicles.PNG

Any help would be awesome! I hope you all enjoy!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

So far… hmmm… Aliens have landed. Their massive ships double as heavily-guarded factories. The military has gathered intelligence on how to defeat them. The mission is to infiltrate the bases. Inside, characters will find various clues as to the aliens’ plans. How the players interpret these clues will affect their course of action.

Players start with a base power suit that the good guys have captured. At the end of each level, they will find new technologies that they can turn against the aliens (lasers, bombs, etc). One prized device is a special helmet or pair of goggles that allow players to see the rumored “phantoms.” These are cloaked aliens and monsters. Without them, players are vulnerable to sudden, vicious attacks. Not enough to outright kill the players. Just enough to slow them down and torque them off.

1. The opening sequence with the infiltration of the enemy base. Nice pose, by the way.

2. An overview of your power suit. The “tech specs” screen where you assemble your gear and weapons.

3. The fall of a hero – game over.

4. Mission commanders. They explain your objectives. The segues between levels.

5. Boss level (obviously).

Nug
    Participant

Woot! Awesome T.A.P! You seem to be following my mentality about the whole scheme of things in general! Very nice! It sounds like an old Mega Man game with a new twist… I loved those old games though! The X series was my favorite!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

De rien, Nug. I love the old mission-based side-scrollers. Cool

hawk007
    Participant

Pic #1 Story #1
    Girl is captured at the beginning of the game. The first level is her trying to escape. The only weapons she has are weapons from the two guards she overpowered.

Pic #1 Story #2
    The girl is rushing through an alien weapon factory. She is trying to find an alien that made a secret weapon to tell her where it is/find the weapon itself.

Pic #2 Story #1
    A ADS (alien defense soldier) is standing over an alien, just before he kills it.

Pic #2 Story #2
    A bounty hunter is questioning someone about a wanted person.

Pic #3 Story #1
    At the end of the game, the girl dies the save humanity.

Pic #4 Story #1
    The 3 ADS agents having a secret meeting in an alley, when they are confronted by a shady character who claims he has information on strange murders.

Pic #5 Story #1
    The ADS general smiles as he watches his pet trample through the city, and laughs as he realizes that he so easily tricked all the other agents.

Pic #5 Story #2
    The ADS soldier watches just before he plunges into the city to destroy the giant alien.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.