Suleman’s Redesign Contest: Heroes of Might and… Might.

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Suleman’s Redesign Contest: Heroes of Might and… Might.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

This is yet another redesign contest, a chance for you to redo some of my older characters in your own style. Here’s the deal, though: I like fantasy, I like weapons, I’m terrible with tights.
    -> There won’t be as many superheroes in this thread.

Without further ado, let’s start out with this old stinker. This is Farren Craig, an elf turned into a steampunk cyborg after a horrible disfiguring accident. Here are the criteria the design must fulfill:
    1. Elf.
    2. Steampunk technology cyborg.
    3. Skilled marksman with some ranged weapon.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/Sulemania/Heromachine/FarrenCraig-1.jpg

The deadline for this one is on Monday, 12th of November.

Weilyn

Drawing up some plans for a redesign now. Is gender an issue?

Weilyn

Nevermind. The male version turned out better anyway.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/weilyn/2012/11/Steampunk-Elf.png

The problem isn’t the fact that you’re missing a body part, but rather your attitude about it.

– Adept Farren Craig to discipuli Maxander Zimmermann, after the loss of the latter’s left thumb.

Suleman
    Participant

Neeeeaaaat. I always love it when the same concept can create such different designs. All those clocks and gears remind me of the game Thief 2.

Weilyn

Thanks! Glad you like it.

I need to play the Theif games. I’ve only ever heard good things about them.

Suleman
    Participant

Tick tock, tick tock. Only two days left!

Don’t let Weilyn win this by default, people! Even if the entry is good enough to win (as it is!), it should win because it is good, not because it has no competition!

Suleman
    Participant

Weilyn is the winner of this round by default! Congrats! I really liked your interpretation, so I guess this is okay.

Round 2:
    The object of redesigning this time is this swashbuckling villain. He is a cruel master swordsman who hides his skills and intentions under a flamboyant and foppy demeanor. Besides the concept, I assign no other limitations. The deadline is Monday, 26th of November.
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/Sulemania/Heromachine/Villainperson-1.png

As an additional incentive, I will provide the winner of the round a commission of any character they desire. This also applies to you, Weilyn, so feel free to order me around. What do you want?

Suleman
    Participant

Alright, it seems this contest just didn’t find an audience. It’s a shame, but I guess I gotta accept it. This will probably be the last round, but there’s still time until monday next week!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.