Storage Request

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

djuby
    Participant

I got this message twice today, but when it comes up the screen freezes and I cannot “allow”. I also cannot save or export the drawing in progress. As such, I have lost two drawings today. I have never received this warning before. Is this something new?
    Capture.PNG

djuby
    Participant

Got the answer on Facebook.

ams
    Participant

Just in case this happens to anyone else, you can use this link –

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

Find Heromachine, click on it and change the memory to 1 mb.

Cheers!

Herr D
    Participant

Hey hey! New computer is up and running. Ran into this problem and tried the link ams posted.

Strange thing? It undoes itself–how do I make it stick? Is there a ‘Keep it’ button or something I’m missing? I’ve followed the instructions four times now.

Herr D
    Participant

Okay, so the Microsoft Store told me Shockwave is being bought by somebody. Then they uploaded Firefox and told me to use it instead. Then the problem went away and Adobe Flash started crashing repeatedly. Did they misguide me? I missed another deadline and can’t finish yet another picture.

Herr D
    Participant

Updating this: five pics I can’t finish. Somewhere between 16 and 35 pieces, Flash crashes on me every time. As a relative noob, I’m mystified. Am I doing something wrong?

Herr D
    Participant

Update: I’m up to about ninety pieces before Flash crashes–is this a trend of fixing or something else?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.