Son4’s Remix Request Line

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Son4’s Remix Request Line

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Linea24
    Participant

Hey Son4, I wouldn’t mind seeing your take on Linea:
    Linea-warder.png

son4
    Participant

Linea for Linea……

LINEA-1.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I am speechless!

Linea24
    Participant

I don’t want to sound like a bother, but you may want to re-upload the picture. I’m not seeing it Confused

son4
    Participant

No problem Linea I uploaded it again ….WMD I hope are speechless in a good way . I made an attempt
    at Big Man but that transformation affect is really tough,here is the best I could come up with…

BIG.PNG

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Definitely speechless in a good way, Brother! You killed it! And you are way too humble; Big Man looks FANTASTIC, as does everything you’ve done here!!! I haven’t bought a comic in years; not that I’ve outgrown them, but I am older and have very different priorities these days, mainly my computer nerd daughter, lol, but if I saw a book with your art on the cover, no BS, I WOULD HAVE TO PICK IT UP! Not much is publicly known about Maidenhead, except that she is one of the strongest women on Earth and uses that strength to bring swift, terrible justice to evil doers, with a particularly strong bias against those who abuse women and display misogynist tendencies. Many believe she was raised by Celtic Druids, others think she is an immortal ancient Roman priestess or oracle. Maidenhead herself has forgotten her land of origin and how old she really is. What she knows for sure and has learned of herself over her vast lifetime is that she was already ancient when Stonehenge was a budding idea in a long gone architect’s mind. That the tribe from which she came was long dead when the Sphinx and the Pyramids gleamed brightly in the desert with their original limestone coverings. That she is a mutant blessed with superhuman strength, agility, invulnerability and regenerative powers . And that her strength and eternal youth is tied to her virginity. Yes, Maidenhead, who is thousands of years old, has never known the touch of a man. She noticed early in her life she was stronger than most of those in her tribe and that she could defeat the mightiest warriors with ease. With the onset of puberty, she noticed a great decrease in her strength as she allowed herself feelings of attraction for a male. It can only be assumed she manage to remain a virgin by virtue of her great willpower as well as her physical strength. She has vast knowledge of arcane lore from around the world and in modern times has increased her knowledge of genetics in an attempt to better understand the nature of her power. For obvious reasons, she shares no details of herself with the other superhumans she has encountered, though she will ally herself with others for a greater cause. Because my screen capture is acting crappy, here’s a link to the page of the character I would next like to see you remix, Maidenhead. http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/my-new-creations/ post #7. Her backstory is in the spoiler to give a feel for the character. I so admire your work, man!

Mad Jack
    Participant

That transformation effect is brilliant! As are all your other works. I really love your style and admit to envy you a little bit for your skills… http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-cool.gif

Linea24
    Participant

@son4 said:

Linea for Linea……

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/son4/2014/08/LINEA-1.PNG

I love your interpretation of her! Just awesome!

son4
    Participant

Wow forums are back thanks to everyone for the great feedback,I guesse I should start this up again by
    uploading my last request is WMD’S MaidenHead

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CantDraw
    Participant

Maid is awesome! I love her look.

hawk007
    Participant

Hmmmmm. I’ve got a couple new ones, but I won’t bother you by posting multiple. Here’s one. With your style, I think he’ll look pretty cool.

Attachments:

son4
    Participant

you got it Hawk

Attachments:

son4
    Participant

hawk007
    Participant

you got it Hawk

That’s awesome! I knew it would look good in your style.

son4
    Participant

Thanks man it was a great concept just a simple badass fighter character

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.