Son4’s Remix Request Line

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Son4’s Remix Request Line

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

son4
    Participant

On vacation for the next two and a half weeks so Iwill have some free time on my hands . So if you have any old characters laying around that you would like to see redone or if you just want a different version
    of one of your characters let me know. Here are all of the remixes of other people’s creations I’ve done so far….

The first one I ever did was Seraph’s Mena

Son4-Style-Mena-HeroMachine-Character-Portrait-Creator.png

son4
    Participant

Hawk 007’s Jordan

hawk.PNG

son4
    Participant

My man WMD’s Amy Atom

amy2-1.PNG

son4
    Participant

JR19759’s Nike

nike.PNG

son4
    Participant

Mad Jacks’ Ravener

rave.PNG

son4
    Participant

Another one for my boy Mad Jack Walker

walk-1.PNG

son4
    Participant

Trekkie’s Indigo

indigo.PNG

son4
    Participant

Melmo’s Blaze Master

blaze.PNG

son4
    Participant

Linea24’s Fox

fox.PNG

son4
    Participant

And WMD’s BlackShot wraps up what I’ve done so far…. if anybody else has a request let me know

blackshot.PNG

hawk007
    Participant

Ok, I have a few good ideas, and I can’t decide. I’ll post 2. Now, only I only expect 1 to be done. Doing 2 is great, but you don’t need to. Only do both if you want to. Otherwise, just pick your favorite.

Cybrin.jpgArmy-Commander-II.jpg

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Dude, your style is outrageous! If you find the time and it piques your interest, have a shot at Big Man; I’m sure you can do that transformation way better than what I did. I’d also like to see your take on Miss X, my universe’s premier ass kicker, and the one everybody says they do not want to go up against, even though she has no super powers. Think Batman as a female, with no distaste for using guns. Sorry, but I don’t a solo pic of her saved in this laptop and lost all my data in my Mac. This thing I’m using till I get the Mac fixed has almost no RAM! Big-Man-1.PNGMiss-X-vs.-Sunburn.PNG

son4
    Participant

Dropping my remix of Hawk007’s Cybrin to me the armor in the original had a D.I.Y feel to it so I just went with that. I like the idea of the armor being equipped with a retractable steel blade for when things really get raw.

CYBRIN2.PNG

hawk007
    Participant

Very cool!

son4
    Participant

thanks Hawk…Here Miss X remixed for WMD

X2.PNG

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.