Sir Awseome’s Fortress of Cool

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Sir Awseome’s Fortress of Cool

This topic contains 58 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Stulte Stulte 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Bad-People
    Bad-People
    Participant

You seem to be forgetting the ears… huh.

Sir Awesome

re done Rence Rence_sirawesome-1.png

Sir Awesome

re re done renceWink
    Rence_sirawesome-2.png

Sir Awesome

2nd entry Altel: Male Gravity Controller Android. Altel appears mostly human, but has a robotic arm and glowing green eyes he wears motley plastic armor He carries a sawed-off shotgun. and a Colt .357 revolver. He is arrogant and secretive.attel-sirawesome.png

Sir Awesome

Name: The Engineer
    Real name John Lincoln
    Powers special blood that powers hit suit regenerative blood
    Weapons/equipment: A suit with gloves that can build almost anything and glasses powered by Iris the super computer
    Other aliases: The steel man
    Affiliations The V Corp ,The Tech Men of America
    John Lincoln was a automobile Engineer in Michigan. One day he hand got nicked and his blood fell in the car and powered with out any gas in the car . John went home and started on a pair of gloves and hooked a IV to it gloves were powered on but he wasn’t losing blood . John built a suit and fought crime under The Steel man But when Jack Reynolds asked him to join The V Corp he changed his name to the engineer. He now fights crime and builds thing to help the V Corp
    the-engineeer-with-robotswide.png

Weilyn

Awesome!

Sir Awesome

Thanks i love your work

Sir Awesome

here are three other color schemes tell me which one you like best Eblue.pngEred.pngthe-engineeer-with-robotswidegray.png

Weilyn

Thank you
    I would say the green or the blue ones. Can’t really come up with a reason for it, though…

Sir Awesome

i was thinking the same thing probably because the red is the iron man colors and the gray is doesnt really stand out

Sir Awesome

john lincolns suit before he met jack reynolds The-Steel-man.png

Scatman

I really dig ered best it gives a more serious look as red is a serious color,the color for alarm anger emergency ect.cool character!

Sir Awesome

im returning to hero machine after about 2 years gone. its been so long i don’t know why i left this community of supporting and awesome individuals. ive been looking back at my work over the years and realized i have fun with this site so im coming back and hopefully for awhile. i hope this program is like writing a bike because i left when i started getting good

Stulte
    Stulte
    Participant

Your art is pretty damn cool! I’d love to see more from you.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.