Seraph’s Playground

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Seraph’s Playground

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)
  • Author

Seraph

Nashay Rayburn, aka Slash is the melee swordswoman.

Nashay-Rayburn.png

Seraph

More Rituals

Solace is the embodiment of comfort and suffering. He will make you feel a sense of peace so profound as to soothe the very essence of your soul or enhance your suffering by magnitudes.

Remembrance is the embodiment of the collective memory of a civilization. She will build you a shrine to rival Ozymandias’ with the potential to be a positive or a negative.

Inference is the embodiment of the Fire Bringer. He will give you knowledge or take it away.

Relevance is the embodiment of importance. She will give you a destiny to impact the world around you or make you invisible and inconsequential.

Solace.png

Remembrance.png

Inference.png

Relevance.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

This last set is fantastic, Relevance and Remembrance are amazing.

Weilyn

These are just getting better and better! Keep up the awesome work!

@Seraph said:

I really can’t say enough good things about Effigy! That was a really creative use of the skeletons and fire! I’m really impressed. I do wish that there was a good heart item though (unless I haven’t found it).

Insignia – Nature, the second to last page Wink

Herr D
    Participant

There is also the symbol in Backgrounds/shapes, and if you want something meatier you can add details from the Zombie section.

Harlekin

So i find an interesting Character. I hope you like it.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/10/Harlequin_Seraph_Megaera_RM.png

Seraph

OMG, Harlequin! This is so awesome! I love how you changed the perspective and made her so much more visually arresting! She’s in my face and there’s so much personality there! I absolutely love the reflecting pool behind her…the landscape does so much more to enhance what’s going on in this composition. Such a fantastic job!!

Seraph

@Weilyn said:
    Insignia – Nature, the second to last page http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

@Herr D said:
    There is also the symbol in Backgrounds/shapes, and if you want something meatier you can add details from the Zombie section.

Heh…annnnnnnnd….Found! Thanks!

Harlekin

Thank you. I want to try out this pose, and works it.

Seraph

I wanted to try to pose two characters. I think it turned out alright.

These two are the founders of Alien Force. They are here to integrate aliens into the fabric of Earth. To what ends? Nobody knows.

Alien-Force.png

Seraph

Earthbender Mena:

Mena.png

Legatus
    Participant

Alien Force looks really cool.

Weilyn

Alien force is kind of menacing and gentle at the same time. It’s wierd. I like it.

Seraph

@Legatus said:

Alien Force looks really cool.

@Weilyn said:

Alien force is kind of menacing and gentle at the same time. It’s wierd. I like it.

Thanks! I thought there was a weirdly menacing sensuality to it too, so I’m glad that came through. :) I’m going to attempt to do similar couple poses and see if I can make a good series of it.

@Vampyrist said:

This last set is fantastic, Relevance and Remembrance are amazing.

Thanks! I think I’ve gotten a bit better, but I absolutely must give credit to awesome machiners for Solace’s and Reverence’s poses.

Seraph

More members of Alien Force. It’s behind spoiler tags because it’s a bit suggestive and this board is open to all comers. :)

Alien-Force3.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 87 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.