Semi-daily Designs

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Semi-daily Designs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

spnsman1
    Participant

I’ll be posting things here whenever I can. Once a day (hopefully) I’ll be putting a design that I finished that day, or something that I have yet to put. I’ll also add a back story to some of the characters so that there isn’t just a random dude. This first character is someone that I had in mind when I went to bed, and decided to put him here. All that I can say about him is that you don’t want to get on his bad side when it comes to things.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forums.

Please make sure you read the forum rules if you haven’t already and if you have any questions feel free to ask

spnsman1
    Participant

I was wanting some help with creatingMultiple characters onto one  thing, like I have seen in the hall of fame, and throughout heromachine. I would also like some help on how to make a character look in a certain direction with the body as well. Thanks to anyone who helps this flowing mind working on new ideas.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

@spnsman1- well, multiple characters is just a case of clicking the multiple option on the top of the item selection screen for all the bits you need to create each character and creating both characters the same way you’d create a single one. With directional posing it’s a bit more difficult. There is a three quarter turned body for both male and female as well as three quarter turned and side on heads as well, but you’ll have to try some masking tricks to dress them in any of the forward facing clothes. And if you want other poses and positions, you’ll be looking at using insignias in place of body parts, and that’s very advanced stuff. For that sort of thing, you’d be better off asking DeliriousAl (when he’s around).

spnsman1
    Participant

This is a play on the custom character creator in video games. The look is how I meant it to be, and there really is nothing bad to say about it, except its name. As an artist, this hurts me for making out of boredom

Attachments:

spnsman1
    Participant

This is just a random guy I decided to make. The sun is supposed to be in front of him, and I couldn’t figure out a good background, so he’s just floating there.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

Cool! Looks kind of like a futuristic bounty hunter or something.

spnsman1
    Participant

A criminal mastermind, and his commanders. The commanders are representative of what they do for him by their names. The reason why there is more on the Emperor is because he is in charge, and the others use what the lieutenants, or his “pawns” (the pawns are just the common thug who goes out and gets into the middle of the fight) use.

Attachments:

spnsman1
    Participant

Left to right: Gentleman Thief, Kurahl, Bones, Shroud, and Sandstorm.

These men are all part of a big convoluted series that is very hard to explain. Summary is that time is always changing with them, and they are the “alpha” timeline.

Traits:

Gentleman Thief-Fiction: He is very calm, and collected. Always looking for something more to do, and will look for other ways to get something done.

Skills: hand-to-hand fighter, and marksman. Uses a pistol, and twin hooks that are attached to a grapnel like system.

Kurahl-Fantasy: Another calm man. He would prefer to use diplomacy than violence, but that doesn’t always happen. He is a scholar, king and the only mage that uses a sword. He is always willing to learn, either from his companions, or the other men with him.

Skills: Swordsman, and mage. Spells most used are of water, earth, and mixed. Knows all known languages. Uses his sword, staff, and spells

Bones-Fantasy: He is a protector of the realm of man, and will use his abilities to fight angels, and demons, while also giving orders to the other guardians. He is the only guardian to fall in love with another guardian during his life.

Skills: Uses his gauntlet of darkness to aid in battle, and is skilled in all fighting styles that previous guardians of darkness knew. Uses his gauntlet of darkness, and sword

Shroud: Wielding the mask of darkness, he is capable of incredible feats.

Skills: superhuman strength, and speed. No known being has been able to defeat him, and is connected to the the mask of darkness. Uses his shadow powers granted to him by the mask of darkness

Sandstorm: A loner, always wanting to do things by himself, and never wishes to rely much on comrades. His reasoning is because there is too much responsibility in working with others, and doesn’t want the knowledge of them being hurt to be on his mind.

Skills: Master of hand-to-hand, and excellent marksman. He uses his sword, pistol, and earth ability in combat, and travel.

I’ll give a more in depth look into theses characters, and may build their story on here, though that is still being thought about. There will definitely be more characters to come from this series. Within this series, there are 12 characters, with whom I will work on, and figure out how to make them here. These 5 are characters that I was dinking with the loading character setting, and managed to get these ones together. I hope that you enjoy them, and like I said, there are more to come.

Attachments:

spnsman1
    Participant

Four demon hunters. Left to right: Hunter, Slayer, Scientist, and Tracker

Attachments:

spnsman1
    Participant

I realized after I went through the files for this one, that I misspelled it. The name is supposed to be “celestial”. My first attempt at doing the shine of a light. This came about before my other tries at that technique.

Attachments:

spnsman1
    Participant

Something that I made up today, while I was bored.

Attachments:

hawk007
    Participant

That’s…interesting. Kinda creepy.

spnsman1
    Participant

These are the first three Phantoms that I will be producing. The Phantoms are an army that specializes in selling their abilities. They are stronger, faster, and smarter than a regular soldier. They are trained for specialized armor sets. From left to right, is the Scout, Medic, and Heavy units. I will be adding the soldier, pyro, Reaper, and others. At some point, I will post what all of the units can do, and who their leaders are, along with the armor sets for the leaders.

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Cool Phantoms. I like that scout class though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.