Samerekaul's Den

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Samerekaul's Den

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Samerekaul24
    Participant

So I’ve been using versions of Hero Machine for a while now for a character or two. Only registered a few months ago. Done a couple of the contests/challenges. Since I’ve been using it more and more figured I’d start posting some of my stuff here. Enjoy

Samerekaul24
    Participant

So let’s start off with my main character. His working title is Adracsix (not sold on it though, working through options). Former knight turned half dragon by an evil sorcerer. Has survived since the age of Camelot to the modern era and serves as a solitary protector.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Samerekaul24
    Participant

Still figuring out how to upload correctly. Testing. test

Samerekaul24
    Participant

Now that that’s worked out, thought I’d show the progression of my character through the HM versions and my changes.

First:

first

Then:

then

Now:

now

Nug
    Participant

Welcome to the forums, mate! That’s a nice start to your gallery! Have fun here, and be sure to read the rules. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Samerekaul24
    Participant

Here’s myself as a vigilante archer from hawk007’s contest:

J3loodT4lon
    Participant

Here’s myself as a vigilante archer from hawk007’s contest:

I like this one the best, though you should go back and edit it to include

behind the head. As of now, it looks as if he is just wearing a strip of cloth over his head. You put that shape and scale it to fit the area and it will finish off the hood for you.

Samerekaul24
    Participant

I like this one the best, though you should go back and edit it to include behind the head. As of now, it looks as if he is just wearing a strip of cloth over his head. You put that shape and scale it to fit the area and it will finish off the hood for you.

Thanks! I didn’t think of that before. Done and done!

archer

Samerekaul24
    Participant

Here’s one for a pirate challenge.
    pirate

Samerekaul24
    Participant

There was a create yourself as a knight challenge by Hammerknight a while back that I stumbled upon. Here it is in full armor, ranger mode, and with mount.
    armor
    ranger
    mount

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.