Ring My Belle

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Ring My Belle

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

I’ve noticed lot of people here have different coloring techniques. My challenge to you all is my own southern belle…
    Southern-Comfort.PNG

Download Southern-Comfort.txt

Winner gets… oh i don’t know… A cookie!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Nice design.Smile

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Working on it, but I’m tired so I’ll finish and post it tomorrow. Probably.
    Meh…I’m on holiday so good luck getting me to do anything now.

Nug
    Participant

Cant wait to see what you come up with! :)

Keric
    Participant

I got here 1st? cool!belle.PNG

Nug
    Participant

Very nice! I’m loving the color combination!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Here’s mine. It took a little longer than I predicted, but I think the end result is worth the time.
    Colour_Southern-Belle.png

Nug
    Participant

Oh wow! That turned out way better than anything i could pull off! I’m loving the shading, and the plantation style fence you got in the background! Very Nice!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Thanks, I just thought if I was going to color it then I might as well go a bit further than the basics and challenge myself. I don’t often take the time to shade a character properly, so this was a bit of practise for a project I’m working on right now. Glad you like it! Smile

Herr D
    Participant

Yes, Kaylin. Very nice background. Was that fence made of the mirror frame? You sneaky little genius, you! Smile

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Well spotted, oh master of alternative uses!Cool

Herr D
    Participant

@Kaylin: “Always at mastery, never a Master’s degree!” Or something like that. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif Thanx.
    @ev1: It had to be pink. Pink was what did in the Big Bad. There was a horrible screeching wail, one terrifying word audible within it–
    “Sweet!” And the ancient line died forever of the equivalent of innecrodiabetic shock!

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2013hm/HerrD-BelleAlaLugosi_zps58e4fb65.png

. . . because innocence should always triumph over evil. Take THAT, Twilight lovers! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

**Editor’s note: I lost the hand on the hat,probably put the wrong one back while shading her underarm, doubled the hair to mix the color a bit, and, of course, added her two new ‘features’ that will fade and ash with a hint of the odor of taffeta and pure soap on a spring breeze.

Nug
    Participant

Awesome Herr D! I love when folks take a simple concept and run with it! Very creative!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.