Relpying Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

son4
    Participant

Trying to reply to a comment on my Son4’s Aces Remix thread and I am unable to do so a message at the bottom of the page reads “comments are closed”

JR19759
    Keymaster

For some reason the “comments are closed” thing appears under every reply box whatever thread you are on and it doesn’t mean you can’t post on them as far as I’m aware. Is it actually stopping you from posting on your thread, as in you click submit and it rejects the post?

Kaldath
    Keymaster

I am sorry for taking so long to respond to this, I just saw this post and a couple more in this section of the forum ( I am really missing the old system of showing the newest post to the forum at the bottom of the front page )  Thank you JR for taking care of this.

Anyway, anyway I don’t know what the issue is with the Comments closed message, Just know if a thread is truly closed to comment it will be grayed out in the forum lists ( see Weilyns Art Gallery which is stickied in the Art gallery section for an example) However I did experience the problem you spoke of here with not being able to reply when I tried to reply to this post. For some reason clicking on the message box below did nothing and I couldn’t type. What I did was click the Bold button on the tool bar and that resolved the issue and I was again able to type. I am going to bring this issue up with Jeff so he can inform Ben about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.