Redesign Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Redesign Contest

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

NHA247
    Participant

Hows this?

DirtNap.png

-NHA247

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is awesome and due to a lack of competition, you win.

NHA247
    Participant

Yay! Thanks! These contest are fun haha.

Spectrex-3.PNG

what r u thoughts on this one guys. later dudes. PEACE

Kaldath
    Keymaster

@angelicdemon327 said:

what r u thoughts on this one guys. later dudes. PEACE

This thread is for redesigns of the original posters characters, unless you are doing redesigns of those characters, you need to create your own thread in the Art gallery section of the forums like my last post here told you before. Please do not post your characters here anymore unless like I said they are redesigns of the characters the Original Poster has requested otherwise I will have to begin deleting your posts.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Figured I’d restart this thread again, since BB did so recently as well.

Gallows-2.PNG

This is Gallows, a hero who uses a cursed rope to correct the wrongs of his ancestors who hung an innocent man.
    The only limitation on him is that the rope element has to stay, along with that neck rope. Anything else is fair game.

Suleman
    Participant

Well, since you’re nice enough to allow so much leeway… here’s a different sort of Gallows.
    Gallows.png

The heroic Gallows was not, unfortunately, the first to get the idea to use the cursed rope. Centuries ago, a foul necromancer created an undead monster animated by the rope. Its master is long dead, yet it still walks. Its purpose is a mystery, but one thing is clear: It will kill anything that gets in its way.

livewyre1014
    Participant

Here’s my take on Gallows.

Gallows.png

Scatman

I love all the gallows,but Livewyre’s screams to me !

livewyre1014
    Participant

Thanks Scat…I really liked the concept behind the character, but the name gallows and the cursed rope led me down a more old school look for the character.

Sir Awesome

mines not that much differerent but i kinda made it like a retired hero comes back to fight crime ninja sorta thing Gallowsremake.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is my take at Gallows.

I had a lot of fun with this one.

GallowsRedesignVampyrist.png

Suleman
    Participant

Ooh, that is rather neat. Probably my favorite so far. I do wonder about that kneepad color, though. The silver really sticks out amongst those browns and blacks.

NHA247
    Participant

Thank you! and i usually try and have one color stick out in my creations, i dont like the same color scheme through the whole thing I like to have the eye wonder to multiple points. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.