Quickslav's Haus of Heroes

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Quickslav's Haus of Heroes

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Sean M
    Participant

Hey folks, some of you, probably none, may remember me from as far back as the UGO days. I made the jump here as Carew12, but have been inactive for quite a while. I had forgotten the password and rather than go through the hassle of recovery I thought I’d start over new. Here’s my old thread for anyone interested. http://www.heromachine.com/forums/topic/carew12s-house-of-heroes/

Starting off with one of my favorite creations, the teenage hero Weather Girl.
    Last time I had a shot at her, she was an upstart hero, unveiled to the world by the worldwide peacekeeping forces Beacon. Adopted by a commander within the organisation, she was raised to act as the perfect hero – a shining example to other young people with powers like herself. Aside from her combat training and strategic abilities, Weather Girl has the ability to fly, and harness the weather. Wind, rain, sun, snow and hail are all tools and weapons for her to use in the crusade against evil. She can also harness lightening, using a (modified) umbrella as a tuning rod to direct her attacks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sean M
    Participant

Hyper Girl
    Being the daughter of a world famous superhero can be hard. Always in the public eye, always expected to meet expectations – Hyper Girl never able to live a normal childhood. Though, unlike her crime fighting partner Weather Girl, her lack of childhood didn’t sour her outlook. She is living the dream, being a hero just like her father.

Attachments:

Sean M
    Participant

Ghost
    Grown in a lab to be the perfect assassin, the elusive hero known as Ghost grew up to become the opposite. Taken into Beacon custody as a 10 year-old, he was taught against the programming in his head, to use his powers of flight, invisibility and phasing for good. However, there still remains some worry, with the powers that be keeping an eye on the young here, just in case his programming rears it’s ugly head again.

Attachments:

Sean M
    Participant

Chill
    Young and arrogant, chill is a prime example of a hero corrupted by the lure of crime. A third generation superhero, Chill was born with his chest frozen over, as was his mother, and her mother. The ability has been growing stronger with each generation, with the added problem that it is more dangerous for the user. Chill requires a cold environment to remain stable, and so wears a cooling armor to both keep his frozen chest cool, and protected. Similarly, it is harder to harness, so he relies on weapons fueled by the ice within him to fight, such as hand blasters, guns and extra limbs stored within his armor. His frustration at his disability and his personal greed led him to use his ice creation and manipulation powers to lead a life of crime.

Attachments:

Sean M
    Participant

Surgeon
    As chief of the medical division of Beacon, Surgeon is not so much a hero as she is a scientist and a commander. Her powers are similar in nature. Low level molecular manipulation allows her to ‘open up’ a target to carry out surgery, without tools. She can also induce aneasthatised states on targets. While in combat, this is used to daze opponents. Additionally, when fighting her manipulation can be focused to slice at enemies.

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Welcome back!

Sean M
    Participant

Thanks!

Silverback
    Former mercenary, and current government sanctioned hero, Silverback was crippled in combat following an ambush. Though, thanks to the experimental Silverback armor he dons in battle, he is able to walk. More importantly, it grants him incredible strength and considerable speed – paired with his previous experience, Silverback is a dangerous foe.

Attachments:

Sean M
    Participant

Mustang
    With the ability to move at lightning-fast speeds, Mustang fights crime with reckless abandon. She often butts heads with more calm heroes for her somewhat careless approach to crime fighting, but is a good-natured woman, made reckless by her desire to save the day everyday with no casualties.

Attachments:

Keric
    Participant

Really liking Mustang!

Sean M
    Participant

Thanks!

Tantiao
    Hailing from China, this young hero’s powers are as bouncy as his personality. With codename derived from the Chinese phrase for bouncing, Tantiao can ricochet from surfaces with great speed, picking up concussive force that he can harness as extra force upon impact with his target.

Attachments:

Sean M
    Participant

Fauna
    Champion of the ecosystem, Fauna adapts to her environment, granting her abilities that mimic the surrounding ecosystem. Most often she stalks the wilderness, preventing poachers and shady environment-damaging business practice. While in less ‘natural’ environments such as cities, the she uses the pouches on her belt to provide her with the abilities she may need to mimic, dog hair to grant her enhanced smell, a birds feather to allow flight and herbs to help her alchemise cures and remedies.

Attachments:

Sean M
    Participant

The Exploding Man
    As a young man, this wanderer was an optimistic hero. With a little concentration he could expel concussive blasts of energy from his body to battle villains or launch himself. However as he matured, as did his abilities, which grew harder and harder to control, until he was the center of a tragedy, which saw him taking himself away from the hero scene, spending his time travelling to stay away from civilisation, and thus, away from potential tragedy. However, more recently he has been approached by shadowy forces, who seek to use him to their gains. Has his darkness made him susceptible to their control, or is the young hero inside of him still alive and well?

Attachments:

Sean M
    Participant

Silhouetta

Attachments:

Suleman
    Participant

Ooh. These are nice, clean designs. I appreciate the color choices and how the designs are super clear even in thumbnail form. I dig these!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.