Power

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sevenneves

I can not remember my true name, since this crystal shard fell from the sky and enter my chest forever changing my body and mind.I soon later figure out what had happen to change me and many other in this world we call home, something strange most have happen for the Infinity Gauntlet to pass from it realm to my mine and then just shatter in to millions of shards hitting my earth and change people.Once the shard hit my body i felt the power of cosmic and a name came over me, Power is what i am called now, this earth has no superheros, but soon many start to show up and yes villains too.I was scared at first as my face was cover in cosmic fire my body became an gold like metal, my hands became orbs of cosmic energy, same as my feet and my body got stranger and taller, i did not need air or food now, but in the center of my chest was just cosmic energy pulsing out into the air, from where the shard had landed.I could fly now, even float, but strange was this orbs could shoot rays beams out of them, and then things went bad, i guess some cosmic shards most have went out into space as seven strange beast have arrived on earth each one seeking out the shards to take there power for there own.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Willkommen, Sevenneves! Looks like we’re in for some epic battles between Power and the beasts.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.