Once in a lifetime – Harlequin gift for a lucky one.

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Once in a lifetime – Harlequin gift for a lucky one.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Weilyn

@Harlequin said:

I want to ask a little patient. I had a few time, and i ill a little bit in the last few days. (My back problem is comming back, and hard to make a long process picture if the people back is always hurt.) I start it the picture, but i ask a little patient.

Sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need.

Harlekin

Thanks Thanks

Harlekin

Really really sorry for the late reply, but i today feel myself well to finish the picture.

So ladies and gentlemans.

I personally thanks for JR19579, Weylin, Atomic Punk, Suleman, and Trekkie to enter this little fun. Not a lot of entry, but you made my work very hard. Very hard to choose wich picture is what i more like, every picture is interesting and cool background stories.

But need to choose one.

So my choosen is….

The Atomic Punk РErzs̩ and Rebecka

I don’t know wich more grab my attention. The cool background story, or the thematics of the original picture. (Maybe the female slave is near my sick brain :D ) So without joke i like the original picture and i think this prefer to made my remade.

Harlequin_Erzsé_and_Rebecka_RM.png

p.s.: The other contestant also wait for me the clown find a lot of good picture to remade :D

Weilyn

Amazing! I absolutely love it!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Wow, thank you! They are beautiful! You really captured the essence of the characters. Your version has inspired me to write more about The Three Sisters.

I hope you get well soon. And I hope you decide to remake the other entries when you feel better!

Harlekin

Thanks Weylin and Atomic.

Harlekin

What you think made a second round or not?

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Harlequin said:

What you think made a second round or not?

Entirely up to you. I think it would be neat if you were to re-make the other entries from the first contest.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I agree with Atomic Punk, but then I’m biased.

Suleman
    Participant

I’m cool with round 2, but AtomicPunk’s suggestion sounds even cooler, mostly because I don’t have many other designs that would fit your style.

Harlekin

Ok ok i remade all of them if i find any inspiration, pose and my back is don’t hurt. But after that i start the second run :D

Harlekin

So dudes. My back problem is more heavier than i think. I really don’t have perfect condition to make any pictures. But i have my lydocain injection, so maybe i think i remade the pictures. A little bit patient.

THX

Harlekin

Weilyn – Una Windjac Remade

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/12/Harlequin_Weilyn_Una-Windjac.png

Harlekin

Trekkie Kreth Zaal the space pirate captain

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/tarkabarka/2012/12/Harlequin_Trekkie_Kreth-Zaal_RM.png

fluffy123
    Participant

neon-2.jpgneon-2.jpgneon-2.jpgneon-2.jpgneon-2.jpgneon-2.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.