Once in a lifetime – Harlequin gift for a lucky one.

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges Once in a lifetime – Harlequin gift for a lucky one.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

Who want to see his/her own picture with my style remaded ( fancy manga style, posing, cool concept.)

So my challenge or contest, is not that to remade someone one of my picture.

I choose a picture and i remade that with my method.

Restriction.

1. Only one picture for everyone.

Advices
    1. I personally really not interest to the picture how fancy, i personally only interest the character (bio is also good give personallity for a character.)
    2. Male/female not problem but i more prefer females http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
    3. Some thematics is not prefer for me. – check my topic and you find wich type of thematics what i more prefer (no problem with the superheroes, but if the picture is fantasy or modern style that is a good point.)
    4. So choose good the picture my taste is very unique.

This start now and ended with friday in 24.00 in central european time.
    I don’t tell wich picture i choose, i post the picture in this topic.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, how about this one.

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/310/9/9/white__v2__by_jr19759-d5k6wo0.png

Rachael White (Whitelight)
    A mutate, distinguishable from birth by her pink hair and white skin. Her ability is to manipulate light and air. Her parents where terminated for speaking out against the government whilst she was still a baby. She was take in by her grandparents, but was taken away from them in her early teens and put into a prison camp for super-powered individuals. The camp was later liberated by V2, and Rachael joined the team. She looks up to Kari Rush, seeing her as a sort of older sister figure, and has a very close relationship with Yasmin Cook (Blacknight), even though she doesn’t return the love that her friend seems to have for her. She and Chris Rush have an on-off relationship, not helped by her clingy personality and his insecurities about his ability to lead the team.

Even if I don’t win, I can’t wait to see what you do with the winning design, I love your work.

Weilyn

I’m gonna go with one of the first characters I posted here, and the one I chose for my avatar, simply because I would love to see your take on her.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/weilyn/2012/11/Femme-Fatale.PNG

Una Windjac
    Una is a 23 years old student of bureaucracy at the State University of Sandukar. After getting disowned by her wealthy parents at age 19 – when it was revealed that she had been growing illegal tobacco in their greenhouse – she started making a living by blackmailing her teachers, professors and school administrators. She is a master of manipulation and deduction; keeping a secret from her is virtually impossible, and once she finds out she will bleed her victim dry to pay for her extravagant lifestyle.
    Business is good for Una at the moment. There is no shortage of men with dark secrets in the high society of Sandukar, and it is rarely hard for a beutiful young woman to get close to them. But very soon she will find that she has bitten off more than she can chew, and a failed extortion will make her some powerful enemies both from a terrorist resistance group and, even worse, from within the Bureaucracy itself.

Harlekin

Nice first attempt. You grab my attention. Keep on going dudes, need more entry, make fun this.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/the-atomic-punk/2012/11/AtomicPunk-Nuppa.png

Princess Erzsé and her pet Rebecka. The Princess is heiress to the Crown of the Three Sisters. The Three Sisters are the planets Isis, Rhea, and Anu in the isolationist Hestia system. Rebecka is a nuppa, the native people of Isis. The Sisterhood had enslaved the nuppa generations ago.

Both the Sisterhood and the nuppa are a “selected species.” They are clones or conceived artificially. All Sisters and nuppa are female.

Harlekin

Halftime. Keep on going i want more entries.

Suleman
    Participant

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/Sulemania/Heromachine/swordsperson-1.png

This is the heroine of a story I was playing around with in my head. Swashbuckling adventures, drama and tragedies. The country in which the story happens was until recently a monarchy, but the military and the church organized a coup. A band of covert rebels fight against the new oppressive rule.
    A bladesmaster in the service of the king, she is famous for her mastery of the “three brothers of the sword”: The fencing dagger, the chain and the cape. Unwilling to be made into a figurehead, she refuses the call of the rebels until she is trapped in her burning home and only just manages to fight out, becoming severely scarred in the process. After that, it is *on*.

Harlekin

1 day 6 hour left. Keep on going. 4 entry not an hard thing. Everyone give yourself a chance.

Trekkie
    Participant

I’ve thought hard about this, but I’ve finally decided what I’d like to see in your style (I hope it’s not too complex, or anything):

Trekkie-SpacePirateCaptain.png

Kreth Zaal, feared Antarean captain of the starship Voidrunner, along with her genetically-modified parrot companion POL-3 (or ‘Polly’). (Sorry, not much in the way of a bio- not really a strength of mine).

Harlekin

12 hour to deadline.

Harlekin

Contest now closed. Thanks everyone whose part of this little fun.
    Few days and i show the choosen character remaded picture.

Weilyn

Looking forward to it Smile

Worf
    Participant

Dang. I missed this. I was really meaning to ask you to redo one of mine….. :( Cry

Harlekin

I want to ask a little patient. I had a few time, and i ill a little bit in the last few days. (My back problem is comming back, and hard to make a long process picture if the people back is always hurt.) I start it the picture, but i ask a little patient.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Harlequin said:

I want to ask a little patient. I had a few time, and i ill a little bit in the last few days. (My back problem is comming back, and hard to make a long process picture if the people back is always hurt.) I start it the picture, but i ask a little patient.

Hope you get better soon. I can’t wait to see more of your work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.