NOMINATIONS….

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

FRM

Kaldath said:

My only concern with starting up Hero of the week here on the new forums is that we do not at this time have anyone to create the polls, and judge the contest in the event of a tie. Jeff would be a perfect judge, but lets face it, he is extermely busy at this stage in life with his new job, running the Blog itself and looking after this forum as well the ugo forum. I think Hero of the week should be put on hold here until such time as Jeff decides to appoint some Moderators for these parts, if he decides he needs them.

i can judge…LaughWink heh!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Rules are posted. Start date March 1st, so start creating.

FRM

VIGILANCE

Name: Unknown.

Abilities: Extensive knowledge and wonderful execution of multiple martial arts, as well as experience with many various weapons. Any superhuman abilities are unknown.

Weaknesses: She is known to think like her opponents to determine their moves in advance, but an unpredictable mind proves challenging, such as psychotics.

Known Actions: She appears without warning wherever the Russian authorities are unable to cope with national threats, usually super-villains. Her base of operations is unknown.

Hammerknight
    Participant

FRM, post your characters to your archive page and then people will nominate them for the contest.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘NOMINATIONS….’ is closed to new replies.