NEW RULE: No Plagiarism

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery NEW RULE: No Plagiarism

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kaldath
    Keymaster

Due to some recent events I will be adding a new rule to the rules Threads in the forum and will be announcing this also on the blog. The New rule is :

No Plagiarism: Anyone who is found to have copied another community members artwork or writings in the stories section of the forum without providing proper credit to the original artist/writer ( preferably with the permission of said artist/writer ) will be banned from using the forum or posting comments to the blog.

TheNate
    Participant

OK, but WMDBASSPLAYER and I have given open invitations for people to use our characters in stories. If anyone wants to use any of my artwork I’ll be … surprised.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

TheNate is right with that. I did give open permission for my characters to be used in stories by others, but not my art. I enjoy seeing other artist’s interpretations of my characters. I have no real problem with it, as long as proper credit is given.

FRM

I would think this would go without saying, but if it’s happened…

Anarchangel
    Participant

I’ve been around the Heromachine community for aa long time now and always just assumed this was an unwritten rule anyway. Everyone around here has always been so respectful of each others work I never thought this would have to be pointed out.

Nicholas Catrow
    Participant
    I would think this would go without saying, but if it’s happened…

Amagawa Setsuko
    Participant

Anyone can use me as a character in their stories or posts or whatever.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, considering this thread has become somewhat of a magnet for spam bots, I’m going to lock it. The thread will still be accessable to read, but nobody will be able to reply.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘NEW RULE: No Plagiarism’ is closed to new replies.