New Replacement for HeroMachine!!!

Home Forums The Pub New Replacement for HeroMachine!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

BigDC
    Participant

Hello I have started programming  an ALL NEW Character Generator program similar to HeroMachine. And if you are interested, would you be willing to contribute to creating some artwork in grayscale for the program (color will be added dynamically in the program it self chosen by the user.)?  I want to make it 100% FREE and 100% OPEN SOURCE so anyone that wants it can get it and for anyone who wants to contribute to it can as well. Instead of making it have a character creation that has a flat (comic look) I am creating it to create characters that have a more realistic 3D look (very similar to E-Pic Character Generatior) If you not sure what I am talking about, check out this program on Steam  called “E-Pic Character Generator” >>> https://store.steampowered.com/app/408930/ePic_Character_Generator/  It will be very similar to that. Then come back and let me know, ok? . It will be available on PC, Linux, Android, and Html. This program will be around for ages and it will not be effected like HM because of flash being discontinued, that I guarantee! Like I said before it will be 100% FREE and 100% OPEN SOURCE so anyone that wants it can get it and for anyone who wants to contribute to it can as well. Let me know, ok?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.